Favorite restaurant

TAD

So where do you enjoy going out to get your grub on??

I will start with one of my favs. The Joel Palmer house, Fan freaking tastic. There are more but I need to start getting ready for that four letter word.

Russell Street BBQ

The Screen Door - best breakfast, best home-made hot sauce

Papa Hyden - desert and dinner are awesome

Salvador Mollys - kahlua pork, tamales,

Elenis' Philoxenia - great greek, calamari

Saint Honore' - french pastries to die for!

I have had a 5 guys burger 4 of the last 6 days

You could of called me and offered to bring me lunch cause that's right down the street from my shop. Ive eaten there twice, very good both times, but $11.37 for a burger fries and a drink is kinda spendy.

My house! I just Got a traeger BBQ! AMAZING!

Love mine also, try a small whole pig. I did a 110lber and it was to die for. I have the big tex traeger. Papa murphys pizza are good on it also. I think you could put a dog turd on it and it would taste good after it was cooked. {well not quite but you get the point}

Russell Street BBQ

The Screen Door - best breakfast, best home-made hot sauce

Papa Hyden - desert and dinner are awesome

Salvador Mollys - kahlua pork, tamales,

Elenis' Philoxenia - great greek, calamari

Saint Honore' - french pastries to die for!

Think I might have to hit this hole list all looks very good...(clap)

Love mine also' date=' try a small whole pig. I did a 110lber and it was to die for. I have the big tex traeger. Papa murphys pizza are good on it also. I think you could put a dog turd on it and it would taste good after it was cooked. {well not quite but you get the point}[/quote']

Anyone else have Traegers or big grills? How about some Meet & Greet BBQs this Summer?!!(rock2)(hungry)

curry in a hurry

la vangs

madena

hall street grill

portland city grill

deschutes brewery tasting room and pub

fat city

the bavarian sausage company

any of pascal's restaurants

you name the ethnicity, I can tell you a great place to get it!!! I'm a bit of a foodie ;)

Traeger's are great I can't wait to get mine, but until then my webber does just fine, especially with the applewood I've been using. Fwiw i could out cook all of you using my webber...especially mark :D.

Since we are on the bbq topic, I was in costco yesterday and they are now carrying PRIME grade meat at a great price too!! I picked up some prime new yorks at 8.99lb. The flavor was amazing and the fat marbeling was near perfect!! You should check it out!

curry in a hurry

Traeger's are great I can't wait to get mine, but until then my webber does just fine, especially with the applewood I've been using. Fwiw i could out cook all of you using my webber...especially mark :D.

Pfft. Oh please! I could out cook you on my portable gass grill, not to mention my weber OR my Traeger! :) ha ha. I do a killer good Tri-tip with a pecan rub. Even better the next day cut thin and put on a sandwich!

You traeger rookies crack me up! ha ha ha ha!

These are just the first ones that came to mind.

For breakfast - Busick Court, big portions and old faves to new ideas

For lunch - Ringo's, their burgers are hard to beat

For dinner - MacClay Inn, garlic stuffed prime rib

For dessert - Gerry Franks Konditeri, everything you could possible think of it seems

And just for the record....... any place that makes and/or sells micro brews and burgers is just as good!!!

It's all about the beer to me!

I could out cook all of you with a wooden match and a piece of tinfoil.

Ethiopian food at jarra's is good. 13TH or something like that and Hawthorne. Ambiance and service are the worst I have even seen but the food is great.

Stop it you guys... all this food talk is killing me!

If you want another Ethiopian option there is a pretty good place called Beta Lukas on 50th just south of Division. Several friends of mine who are big into Ethiopian swear by it and the owner is pretty cool. Besides, if you come by for dinner on the second Sunday of the month you can catch us playing some eclectic world/jazz/blues/etc. music! Not sure if you would consider that a bonus or not though ;)

I could out cook all of you with a wooden match and a piece of tinfoil.

Ethiopian food at jarra's is good. 13TH or something like that and Hawthorne. Ambiance and service are the worst I have even seen but the food is great.

I suppose the only way to settle this is to hold a The Great PNWMAS BBQ Cook-Off.(rock2)(yahoo)

Anyone want to take charge of organizing this?

I would win with my George Foreman grill and a stack of sham wows

I'll take that bet your gonna regret cuz im the best thats ever been. Devils in the house with the rising sun. I love that song. I only cook certain thing good, I am not an all around good cook, I was just talking smack.

Well I dont wanna run the contest but I will participate if I have the day off.

I have a Huge smoker that I slow smoke all kinds of stuff on, it will hold over 15o# of meat. I also have a pit BBQ that I have fired up already today and getting ready to do some chicken on. I also have a gas grill when I feel lazy. My next project is a cold smoker to do bacon and cheese and things like that in.

My favorite restaraunt used to be The Delta Cafe, I'm not sure they are open any more. The German Deli on Sandy is good also.

Aww yes I would enter, but professionals aren't allowed in amateur competitions :D. I tried already and they weren't to happy with me lol, no joke. Mark, please, I've cooked more tri tips in one day than you will in a lifetime hahaha. I do a chipotle lime rub on my tri tip, among some other secret recipes, we should trade sometime. I may be a rookie on the traeger, but i'm no rookie in the kitchen. I was a chef before I was the cable guy, but you already know that lol