AC JR setup questions

chewie

Wait until you go out of town and take a laptop' date=' then log into your system you will really get some eyes rolling(laugh)[/quote']

Or I start checking my Iphone every time we leave the house...lol...

3406565414_3b67666c44.jpg?v=0

3406568038_d2a4eb5bce.jpg?v=0

Luckily my girlfriend is a Mac fanatic, so as soon as I got the Iphone app working she all of the sudden though my new toy was really cool!

Or I start checking my Iphone every time we leave the house...lol...

3406565414_3b67666c44.jpg?v=0

3406568038_d2a4eb5bce.jpg?v=0

Luckily my girlfriend is a Mac fanatic, so as soon as I got the Iphone app working she all of the sudden though my new toy was really cool!

Ryan

Which controller do you have?

I have the AC3.

As far as I know, the iphone app will only work with the AC3 or Pro.

I am not sure if there is anything similar for the blackberry...

I'll post some screen shots of the graphs later today...

Albertareef: a lot of people, even other reefers think it's kind of silly to be spend this kind of money and be this connected to a silly fish tank....they think the money could be spent else were (such as really nice corals/fish/livestock). I admit, it is a bit "geeky" but the technical/equipment side of the hobby draws me to this hobby just as much as the livestock does!

I have the AC3.

As far as I know, the iphone app will only work with the AC3 or Pro.

I am not sure if there is anything similar for the blackberry...

I'll post some screen shots of the graphs later today...

Albertareef: a lot of people, even other reefers think it's kind of silly to be spend this kind of money and be this connected to a silly fish tank....they think the money could be spent else were (such as really nice corals/fish/livestock). I admit, it is a bit "geeky" but the technical/equipment side of the hobby draws me to this hobby just as much as the livestock does!

Absolutely agree... that's why this thread is killing me! I just hooked up a controller and now you guys are tempting me to drop a whole bunch more cash on getting it "wired", or rather, "unwired" - then I will have to swap out my blackberry for an iPhone so I can have that app! Evil... just down right evil you all!!!