Sign in to follow this  
Lowman

An offer to the teachers

Hi folks, I want to show my appreciation for all your hard work and dedication.

While I can't afford to give stuff away, I am offering you guys dry goods at my cost. If you pm me with what you need, I will make sure you get it. Livestock will be much discounted also.

I know this goes without saying, but this offer only applies to school tanks.

Thank you

Bob you are the MAN!!! These teachers definitely need all the help they can get for their classroom tanks. I need to become a teacher so that I can get in on some of these sweet deals.

Bob,

It is individuals like yourself that our club prides itself for! I know you didn't make this offer for any type of recognition or personal gain. All in all, that makes it that much sweeter!

Kris

There is a story behind it and I won't bore you with the details, but suffice it to say that this is the least I could do to pay someone's unselfish caring forward.

We should all thank our teachers for their selfless dedication to babysitting our brats and being a positive influence on many lives.

Your welcome Bob. It is great that all the patience I have given you is finally paying off to all of us teachers. You have learned well young jedi!

LOL

Your welcome Bob. It is great that all the patience I have given you is finally paying off to all of us teachers. You have learned well young jedi!

LOL

You're funny, dude. (laugh)(laugh)