F1 racing fans and any one else... Come play a game

snowpunk

I hadn't heard that yet... Now I have something else to do tonight... In general, the politics in F1 aggravate me. I like the good old fashioned hide it, tune it, run it. May the team with the most competent driver and well performing engine win. Money and politics are getting in the way of that more and more every year...:(

check this out 0 to 200mph

i one's though taking my e46 m3 to hhp for stage one. but then i found the

Nissan GT-R. for the money spend on stage 3 SMG (35K) + the car.(nutty)

i rather get the nissan and do 3.2sec 1/4 mile stock with warranty..(laugh)

I agree' date=' money is a big factor, with it follows politics. I will try and check out the manager thing and see if it has changed at all.[/quote']

Their are a few out there. this one is just 2 drivers, a chassis, and an engine. You score points based on the actual race, then choose to upgrade if your team scores enough points to do so. At the end you hope you have used the right drivers/teams to score the most points. no logo's or stickers or whatever... Last year was kinda crazy because of the mid year drop out. Hopefully this will be a good clean year... Doubtful DOH!

Someone else asked me to join on theirs to' date=' did you get many peeps from here? I would be shocked if so, I have never seen a PNWMAS member show any interest. I will check it out, probably tomorrow.[/quote']

nope, I'm racing against my self in this league. I am in a few more though so if nobody from here joins then no biggy, I'll just cancel that one. Just thought it might be fun for at least a few out there...

If you dont have speed you can watch f1 from pc....

Where do you get the best feed from on the computer?

Also thanks to everyone for signing up.:D I went to bed thinking I was all alone in this game. I didn't really look for a day and now their is 6!!!(rock2) That's more then enough to have some fun with this. Anybody else who still wants to join is more then welcome.

I don't want to get all crazy this year, but maybe next year as an added bonus we could put up a couple coral frags for whoever takes 1st 2nd and 3rd. Just a thought. We tossed in $10 each last year in another league and the winners got a good little kickback. All in good fun. If it goes good this year I would love to see what you guys think about doing that next year... Once again thanks to everyone who is signed up and "racing". If you have any questions on how to get started just let me know. I think the database closes in 9 days so you have to have a full team by then(takes 5 min)...(rock2)(rock2)(rock2)

he he' date=' I will pm info on tv feed, as for the people that joined... There prolly not all pnwmas members... Hint hint, now don't let my wife beat you because if she does I will never let you live it down. LOL[/quote']

lol... Well I placed high last year so, if tradition follows I should be near last this year :)... I chose a new driver to F1 so I hope it pans out well... I read up on the rule change and I don't know what they were thinking. The season could now be decided midway through. No points chase, just first place or bust??? That is just dumb. Just a way to stir up some controversy to get some media attention. I bet it will switch back next year...

Oh and just in case you didn't see it already. The rundown video of the huge changes to the cars themselves. This alone will make it anyones race. Less engines to work with too. that is going to be hard for a few teams...it is going to be a fun season to watch...

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1138375875?bctid=10497901001