F1 racing fans and any one else... Come play a game

snowpunk

I started up a F1 fantasy racing league for the PNWMAS. It is a free game and is kind of addicting. I did this last year with some people and it was really fun. Takes about 5 minutes every 2 weeks or so to change your team if you want. Here is the link and the info if you want to join. You will only be competing against each other so it should be fun to watch it pan out. My name on there is PRIMER...

http://www.f1manager.info/

When you get there make a profile and then search for a league.

The league is:

PNWMAS

Password is:

trigger

Don't leave me hanging. Come in and play. The first race is about 10 days out so you will need to pic your team by then... If anyone has any questions I'll do my best to answer them for ya, just come and play!!!!(rock2)(rock2)

not to mention I don't watch racing...except drag races and I watch those from the driver seat...in the rear view

I don't really watch anymore either. Hard times made me loose my speed channel. It's not all bad loosing that though, it turned into NASCAR central so I was not watching much anyway... I'm into Rally Racing, Touring Car, F1, and LaMans... I don't understand driving in a circle for hours with the same car as the next guy.(scratch)

Now stop whining about having no time you post whore! Get in there and sign up!!!!(threaten):p

Yeah I can only watch soo many left turns. I hear jokes all the time from fellow BMW club'ers saying "freaking American's either go straight or make left's, toss in a right or two and the race is over". I prefer track races, drags, street <--of course, hence the M3, F1, LaMans, GTR's, drift, Nuremberg....where you at?

Yeah I can only watch soo many left turns. I hear jokes all the time from fellow BMW club'ers saying "freaking American's either go straight or make left's' date=' toss in a right or two and the race is over". I prefer track races, drags, street <--of course, hence the M3, F1, LaMans, GTR's, drift, Nuremberg....where you at?[/quote']

you said M3(drooler) can't wait till it's sunny to take my out.

Yeah I can only watch soo many left turns. I hear jokes all the time from fellow BMW club'ers saying "freaking American's either go straight or make left's' date=' toss in a right or two and the race is over". I prefer track races, drags, street <--of course, hence the M3, F1, LaMans, GTR's, drift, Nuremberg....where you at?[/quote']

you said M3(drooler) can't wait till it's sunny to take my out.

Oh great, all hope for this thread is lost. Two M3 guys gonna take it over nowDOH!:D

LOL, I would be willing to bet my household is one of the hardest core F1 families you know (see profile), I just had to poke fun, I used to be neighbors with Rick Mears and race quads with his brothers son Casey Mears. I tried the manager thing but it was really to overcomplicated with all the advertising stickers and all, if you have met me you would probably have picked me out by my F1 hat, however my driver moved last year and I don't like red hats. However I was rooting for Hamilton way before F1 in GP2 and loved every second of it, so the McLaren hat still lives. Even if my painting business has ruined it :(

I will be in Scappoose end of month! LOL

LOL, I would be willing to bet my household is one of the hardest core F1 families you know (see profile), I just had to poke fun, I used to be neighbors with Rick Mears and race quads with his brothers son Casey Mears. I tried the manager thing but it was really to overcomplicated with all the advertising stickers and all, if you have met me you would probably have picked me out by my F1 hat, however my driver moved last year and I don't like red hats. However I was rooting for Hamilton way before F1 in GP2 and loved every second of it, so the McLaren hat still lives. Even if my painting business has ruined it :(

I will be in Scappoose end of month! LOL

Nice, I knew you had to be joking... Where about in Scappoose? Theirs only a few dozen houses out here...lol

ok here goes, so whats your take on new rules today about race win and no points?

I personally think its a ploy to promote the sport prior to the race (get people talking), if its true there idiots, I think consistency is key, otherwise these guys are going to get downright ruthless for race wins.

I wont stay there, I consult for a stainless company there in St. Helens, so I will be there for half the day then head to expo for restaurant show. Funny I bought a motorcycle from Scappoose last year though. Small world, I may stay at a good friends place there though, not sure yet.