2009 Oregon Coast Aquarium/Hatfield Marine Science Center Tours

JManrow

Oh' date=' one other question. for the picnic afterwords do we have an area that is covered, or should I plan on bringing my quick set canopy?[/quote']

It hasn't rained on us yet at our Coast BBQ, but this is Oregon. Go ahead and bring your canopy. :D

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't get back into the evite from the new email. The button does not seem to be working.

Maybe it is just me, I am on my wife's computer. It is running IE, and I am used to firefox.

I started out responding that I was not going, and I want to change it.

dsoz

Yes! Thanks for bringing that up... Everyone bring good stuff!:D

We will probably bring Polish Sausages, Hot Links, and Potato Salad again!

The club has gotten some great donated food for past events too.

We may not have some of the the donated food this year due to the economy, but PNWMAS is still providing the Clams and Oysters! It will be Potluck, so please bring your favorite... main dish, side dish, salad, beverages, veggie or cold cut trays... if everyone brings a little, there will always be more than enough to go around! There will be the big Clam & Oyster Feed, as always!

If you want to bring along something for the grill, please do!

mrgreenthumb sez: "Since we are on the bbq topic, I was in costco yesterday and they are now carrying PRIME grade meat at a great price too!! I picked up some prime new yorks at 8.99lb. The flavor was amazing and the fat marbeling was near perfect!! You should check it out!"

Bring whatever you like!:D

we are here ....it is a little cool but should be nice for the weekend...and any one who is down here any would like to go out and do something give us a call

Frank - You might check out THE BAY HAVEN, 608 SW BAY BLVD., NEWPORT, (541)265-7271.

They have some decent live music there on weekends.

not sure if you guys bought clams or Oysters yet but had some of the best raw oysters shooters at "LocalOcean Grill " everything is local caught they had good texture and werent fishy just a idea there right across from the marina at the end past Ripley's.

Thanks for setting up the tour John, Kris, Brandy and everyone else who worked on that. It was a lot of fun and a great chance to meet folk. We were bummed we had to head back and miss the BBQ though. Hopefully Mark will have some good pics of that if he wasn't too busy eating ribs or hot links :D