2009 Oregon Coast Aquarium/Hatfield Marine Science Center Tours

JManrow

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mrgreenthumb bring your cocktail sauce!!! And your catch of the day!!! (hungry)

Thanks John for getting a extra oyster knife.

Don't forget I can grill, serve them on the half shell,or cooked. Or I could make oyster strips. Never did that before but very willing to try.

Ought to be a blast! Mark, where are you staying? What is the rate?

Kris

Kris, we are staying at Beverly Beach - a full hookup site with Cable (man, camping is TOUGH when you get older). :) I was planning on us heading down on Thursday, but told that will not work as Sydney has a big field trip on Friday. We will head down friday about 2:20 or so. I think it is like 23 per night or something like that.

32 have responded to the Evites sent out saying they will be attending. I know there are more than that going, but have not responded yet. Please respond if you are going or not when you receive your PNWMAS Evite in your e-mail! This is how we estimate the number of people that will be attending, and helps us in being better prepared for our meetings and events. In this case, OCAQ needs to know in advance how many will be going on each of the two Behind-The-Scenes tours at OCAQ. I am sending out another mailing of Evites. Please respond when you receive it in your e-mail! Evites are continually updated as people respond to them, so if you want to keep track of updates and how many will be attending, don't delete your Evite!

If you are not receiving Evites, and would like to be notified of upcoming PNWMAS Meetings and Events, please send me your e-mail address to me in a PM, and you will be added to the PNWMAS Evite list. Thanks!