Sign in to follow this  
JManrow

2009 Oregon Coast Aquarium/Hatfield Marine Science Center Tours

I bought an oyster knife at Bed, Bath, & Beyond today for $7.99.

Kitchen Kaboodle has them too.

Mrgreenthumb bring your cocktail sauce!!! And your catch of the day!!! (hungry)

Thanks John for getting a extra oyster knife.

Don't forget I can grill, serve them on the half shell,or cooked. Or I could make oyster strips. Never did that before but very willing to try.

i'll be there for sure this year!!! Bringing the crab traps to drop in while we go through the tours so maybe we will have some dungeness crab for lunch too if i get lucky :D

...and don't forget to bring the crab traps!:D

I am not to big on oysters. Clams are good. Hubby likes the oysters and clams. I am probably just going to make this a day trip this time. But am looking forward too it!

Kris

clams, oysters, crabs.....EWWWW yuchy! I will stick with real meat :) Maybe some good grilled tri-tips!

We have our camping reservations set and I look forward to seeing everyone.

If anybody has the misfortune of losing any fish in the next few days you can always take them with and throw them on the grill and give em a go,

Yeah. I crossed my toes too! :)

Let me know if/when you know for sure and I will bring you that frag I have been holding for ????, (I forgot how long).

lol well it worked were going so just need to buy our tickets and get our hotel, we plan to stay at the shilo cant wait to give you all a hard time lol.

sure and what was I bringing you(whistle)?

Yeah. I crossed my toes too! :)

Let me know if/when you know for sure and I will bring you that frag I have been holding for ????, (I forgot how long).

Looks like were in for the day any way..... with the possible bonus of 2 more.

Mark I'm in for good old fashion meat!

Beckie

Ought to be a blast! Mark, where are you staying? What is the rate?

Kris

Kris, we are staying at Beverly Beach - a full hookup site with Cable (man, camping is TOUGH when you get older). :) I was planning on us heading down on Thursday, but told that will not work as Sydney has a big field trip on Friday. We will head down friday about 2:20 or so. I think it is like 23 per night or something like that.

32 have responded to the Evites sent out saying they will be attending. I know there are more than that going, but have not responded yet. Please respond if you are going or not when you receive your PNWMAS Evite in your e-mail! This is how we estimate the number of people that will be attending, and helps us in being better prepared for our meetings and events. In this case, OCAQ needs to know in advance how many will be going on each of the two Behind-The-Scenes tours at OCAQ. I am sending out another mailing of Evites. Please respond when you receive it in your e-mail! Evites are continually updated as people respond to them, so if you want to keep track of updates and how many will be attending, don't delete your Evite!

If you are not receiving Evites, and would like to be notified of upcoming PNWMAS Meetings and Events, please send me your e-mail address to me in a PM, and you will be added to the PNWMAS Evite list. Thanks!