I am so angry!

spayne

Jay had the annual golf tournament through his store and Kiwanis and he decided that he wanted to take my camera. I fought him about this because I despise the company he works for and hate it when he uses my camera for their benefit. Even though I told him no, he took it anyways. And someone stole it!!! Apparently they stole a bunch of raffle prizes that was set aside for a "thank you" to the golf course for hosting the tournament.

I am SO angry right now I can't even see straight! Jay said the store is going to pay for the camera, but I'm not going to hold my breath. So I guess now I'll be researching cameras again and deciding what to get. Maybe it's time to upgrade to a DSLR. Heck, maybe this was fates way of making this happen for me. I've been wanting one for a long time.

Doesn't change the fact that I'm flaming pissed off though! (flame)

To Jay's credit, he is beating himself up over it. Said that he'd get me a Nikon D50 even though he's complained in the past about the expense of DSLRs and having to buy the lenses and flash and such.

Well, thanks for listening to me vent. No more awesome pics out of Stacy for a while, thanks to the jerk that stole my camera. (cussing)

Thanks John! I lost the forms I had around the house.

Now I can finish this thing and put myself behind bars. I'm just going to need a ride to the slammer!!DOH! (nutty) (nono) (naughty) (jail)

Nah... I think you gotta drive yourself there too... but first you need to get one of those tiny steering wheels so you can drive with the handcuffs on.