Hello from Hawaii

Barelycuda

Hello All,

Well the time has finally come & after a day of traveling from hell we are here. I am sitting in a lounge chair 30ft from the ocean with the sending you all a picture. (kind of sick huh(nutty) ). Anyway we checked out a killer beach today with some incredible snorkeling. I have an underwater camera that I will upload photo's as soon as they are available. We are diving on Sunday & really looking forward to it.(clap) Anyway I woke up at 4:30 in the morning because of the time change & took a photo at sunrise. I photobucketed it but it is to large. I'll reformat the size a little later & send it on.

Take care & talk to you all soon.

Cuda

You are sooo addicted to the boards! There you are in paradise and you're posting! Oh, wait... you're rubbing it in... aren't you? (laugh)

Have fun over there and take lots of pics to share when you get back! One of these days I'm going to convince Jay that he needs to take me to Hawaii! (naughty)

Hello All Again,

Today we went out & got burnt pretty good. Not going to stop us from going diving tomorrow. We found a killer beach today that was an absolute nightmare to get to but that made the reaf all the more cool as not a lot of people can access it because of the physical requirements to get there. I shot 2 rolls of film today between the 2 sites. We saw a parrot fish today that I swear was at least 24" long. I even got a picture of it. Hopefully it will turn out as there were some other fish in the photo to validate its size. It was incredible. We also saw a turtle while out snorkeling. I am going to try to burn all the photo's to a cd when we get back & I'll bring my laptop to the BBQ & hook it up to the projector if anyone wants to see some photo's. Sorry for the rambling. I think it is time to crash for the evening, the commander is already out.

Nite all,

Cuda

post-11-141867734112_thumb.jpg