Sign in to follow this  
coralreefaquarist

rainbow acan's/goldeneyes

rainbow acan echinata pictured. awesome color bright light purple dark purple and a nice green. fully healed. i have 4 available 2 are this size shown and 2 are a bit smaller. 35 for the bigger ones and 25 for the smaller ones.its not common to see such a nicely colored echinata;)

acanechinata.jpg

goldeneye zoanthid's. in my opinion harder to get that tubs blues purple deaths.......etc etc etc.. 15 bucks for 3 polyps i can prob do 4 sets of 3. or a set of 12 or a set of 6.....

IMG_0463.jpg

will consider trades will ship if needed but prefer not to.

I like the zoa's, then again I always do. How much for all of them? Did you have another piece? Is the pic all you have? How much for that?

cool......

[language filter] it it smartarse. call me someday(wife)

umm i dont think i would sell them all. but iff i did i would drop it to 3 bucks a polyp. and if you count the polyps in that pic alone and do the math:eek:

I count 63. Hmm....I better not. People seem to get upset when I take all of something or don't give chance. I will wait and pick up a frag or so in a few days if you still have them. If not it is cool. They are very nice and would make a nice addition to my collection. If for some reason you don't sell them all in a week or so I will take the one's from the pic if you will let the whole piece go for the price of 63x3.

I know that Snowpunk wants em, just don't know if he can do it. PM him and let him know you still got it

I'd love a frag of that acan but I'm to broke to see straight right now. (nutty) Looks really nice though, maybe next time around, and all get a big frag of it if you have it available.;)

I would be interested in an acan but I don't get down there much.

Are you planning on heading north sometime soon?

girl(clap) her names emily

Awesome, congrats man.

and i wouldnt rade her for all the corals in the ocean;)

Did you get an offer or something?

Sign in to follow this