"MARCH MEETING MADNESS"

Michael7979

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping that this will be a HUGE Frag Swap!!!(rock2)(yahoo)

LET"S GET THOSE FRAG POSTS STARTED!!!

We also will be holding a raffle of several items! Along with these these items, we will be auctioning an AfterBurner chalice. This is an exclusive Limited Edition chalice donated by our newest PNWMAS Sponsor, Ocean In A Box. It comes with a Certificate Of Authenticity. This will be a one inch frag that is normally sells for $149.00 to $199.00.

Here is a picture of the Mother Colony.

ab.jpg

OK I got an email from Chris a.k.a. slimy fish and he is planning to bring some of his propagated ricordea to the meeting to sell. If any of you when to the Coral Farmers Market you saw how good his ricordea are!! One hitch though... Chris informed me that he may need to take care of some family business and if that comes up we will have to cancel his selling of ricordea at the meeting.

SO STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO.!!!!

OK GOOD NEWS!!!

I just recieved an email from Chris. He will be able to bring his farmed ricordea to the meeting to sell!!!! He has been raising ricordea for awhile now and has even got several LFS in the Portland/Eugene/Seattle area selling them thru their stores. If you went to last years Coral Farmers Market then you may have meet Chris and seen his ricordea first hand! We will put them in my grow out tank so they will be easy to see, no looking thru bags to get an idea of what they look like. I personally have traded with Chris a few times and have several of his ricordeas! Nice prices, cool colors, and always heathly!!

Here is a picture to give you some kinda idea. All the ricordea on the bottom half of this picture are from Chris' farming efforts including the Red Yuma!

HPIM4688.jpg

Here is cloe-up of some of them!

HPIM4700.jpg

I plan on going...dont know if I need to notify anyone or not (have never been to a meeting)

I will get a list of corals that I want to trade together hopefully this evening/afternoon. Also have a bunch of equipment I would trade as well.

Anyone know if there will be any ricordea/yumas that anyone will be trading?

Alright I have a green pocillopora colony, red/pink montipora colony, several heads of candycayne (just let me know how much you want), and various mushrooms. Also have a few varying types of zoos (dont know names, and am a horrible photographer), 2 sps smaller frags (1-2") that I dont know what they are, and will be fragging off some toadstool leathers today that there will be plenty of if someone is interested...just give me a heads up before the meeting if you want me to bring anything, or if you will have time after the meeting and want to head to my place you can see them in their natural habitat before they get all angry by being stuck in a bag :)

As Mike mentioned here is a link to some of the propagated rics I have ready for sale. There are 5 pages of pics. These are all adapted to 250w 20k halides. They have been adapted over from sunlight at about 14 inches of water depth and 24 inches from the metal halide fixtures. Thanks for looking, see everyone at the meeting.

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa243/teena546/?start=0

Chris

As Mike mentioned here is a link to some of the propagated rics I have ready for sale. There are 5 pages of pics. These are all adapted to 250w 20k halides. They have been adapted over from sunlight at about 14 inches of water depth and 24 inches from the metal halide fixtures. Thanks for looking, see everyone at the meeting.

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa243/teena546/?start=0

Chris

I like the 3442... What is the price on them going to be?

dsoz

The ric prices are going to be 20 per polyp for pinks, oranges, and multicolored and 15 for all others. Mike and I are also going to donate 5 dollars to the club for every ric sold. I have gotten many requests to hold rics for members but unfortunately I won't be able to as I would like to give everyone attending the meeting a nice selection of rics to choose from.

If anyone from Vancouver is planning on attending the meeting and is willing to drag a bottle of 35ppt Refractometer calibration fluid along please PM me ASAP. I can't make the meeting and am hoping to find a courier ;)

The ric prices are going to be 20 per polyp for pinks' date=' oranges, and multicolored and 15 for all others. Mike and I are also going to donate 5 dollars to the club for every ric sold. I have gotten many requests to hold rics for members but unfortunately I won't be able to as I would like to give everyone attending the meeting a nice selection of rics to choose from.[/quote']

I didn't know I was donating anything!!! rofl

But OK! hehehehe

The March PNWMAS Meeting will be hosted and held at the home of:

Mike Wilson(Michael7979)

3622 Cherrylawn Ct. N.E.

Keizer, OR. 97303

Sunday, March 15th at 2:00PM

Mapquest http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Ke...&zipcode=97303

This is going to be another awesome PNWMAS Meeting!(rock2)

Many of us have been following the progress of Mike's 240g tank online in the PNWMAS Forums. http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8366 Now we all have a chance to be there in person!

There will also be a Frag Swap! - Bring your frags for trade & sale! Please try to make the majority of your trade arrangements beforehand in the forums.

Here you go.

Jay