"MARCH MEETING MADNESS"

Michael7979

Well now that we all got to go and check out Rogers classroom and get some really cool photo tips from Andy. It's time to think about next months meeting, which I am holding at my house in Keizer,(Salem).

So if you want to make some trades with people this is the place to start it! Never to early right?!

I have a couple of things I would like to sell or trade.......

I have several tenius frags for $5 and $10.

I have a sm. green slimer frag for $5.

I have a sm. colony of a finger leather for $10.

I have an acrylic tank, (about 25g), that is similar to what PetSmart uses For $20 would be a good refugium or growout tank.

I have a glass tank, (about 30g), that is a little rough but would be a great sump.

The leather

HPIM4683.jpg

The mother tenius

HPIM4682.jpg

The tank

tanks004.jpg

I'll try to get pictures of the rest later on.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad homie.

At first read through I didn't realize it was an invite for everyone to offer stuff to sell or trade. Just looked like you trying to sell your stuff.

Maybe I should take less swigs before posting. ;)

Yeah more swigs are always better(rock2) Nice post count there to Kevin number 666:eek:

Will try and hit this meeting are you still in need of the bulbs Mike? Seeing how the brewfest might never happen maybe I can get them to you at the meeting(laugh)

Is anybody even coming? :)

Evites were sent out the other day & 7 responded yes so far (including PNWMAS.ORG(?) and yourself). It could be people aren't even looking for Evites yet in their e-mail since its early. I'll make sure they get sent out again in around the 4th or 5th like I usually do.

I know it will be a good turnout... as long as there will be peanut butter cup cookies. :D

OK.

I have the stuff that is listed for sale/trade at the beginning of this thread. If no one is willing to trade or buy these items from me I will donate all of it to the teachers that show up. Whatever is left will be giving to John or Brandy to hold for the other teachers that couldn't make it.

Personally I would like to sell it and help me pay for some salt or other dry good supplies. But I need these items gone!!!

Hope to see you here in 13 days!

OK I got an email from Chris a.k.a. slimy fish and he is planning to bring some of his propagated ricordea to the meeting to sell. If any of you when to the Coral Farmers Market you saw how good his ricordea are!! One hitch though... Chris informed me that he may need to take care of some family business and if that comes up we will have to cancel his selling of ricordea at the meeting.

SO STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO.!!!!

I have not seen an invite but I am coming.

Blaine - Send me an e-mail address by PM, and I will add you to the PNWMAS Evite list!

If anyone is not receiving Evites, and would like to receive notifications of PNWMAS Meeting and events, please do the same and you will be added!

We are trying to push this meeting as a chance to see Mike's 240, and a big frag swap! Trading, selling, raffle, and all.

Whats going on? Do we need beer & dancers or what?(whistle)

Hey.. I'm going to send out another Evite. You guys get busy on frag trading threads like the one for the Eugene meet & greet last month.

THIS IS MADNESS, I TELL YOU... MAAAAADNESS!!!(scary)