Angus is coming to the Land of the Beavers!!!

R-3

This is awesome news! Angus Brandt, the stud from Australia is coming to play basketball for the Beavs. That adds to a already incredible list including Roberto Nelson. It's amazing what a coach does for a program. I can't believe the kids he's recruiting. . Looks like OSU is on its way up while the University of Zero is on a rapid decline :) Its a good day to be a Beaver!!!! GO BEAVS!!

Well looks like all we need know is Boyd (still deciding) to commit and this will be by far the best class since I can remember.

http://oregonstate.scout.com/a.z?s=182&p=9&c=8&toinid=554&cfg=bb&yr=2009

Great game by the Beavs, i heard the score at like 27-8 in the 1st half and holding Goods scoreless nice job. I think the biggest improvement for them has been on defense.

Ducks stunk it up wow. 33% FG though, thats a lot better than most games this season. They did have 4 guys out for the game, 3 with concussions from the Washington trip. I think UW should have fielded their basketball team for football. Obviously they hit harder! (laugh)

So the Beavs shoot 71% in the second half to win by 11. WOW!

Swept both of the bay schools for the first time in a long time. Have the Ucks ever done that? Lookin on up 7th in the Pac for a team that didnt win one last year is pretty good.