Upgraded Front Page

Rob Allen

You will notice that the front page(s) of the site have been integrated into the forum and work hand in hand with the forum. There is still more work to do, but I wanted to get this much up so that some of the out dated material in the old part of the site was no longer used. Please post any problems you encounter here.

Just came on and "wow this is cool" new user page. keep up the good work!. Rob I did not keep up on the threads during your move were you able to move your tanks or are you starting over?

Thanks. We had over 600 gallons of tanks and now are in a condo with much less space. So, we are going to do a couple 30g nano's. Our house is still on the market in Pennsylvania, so we are waiting for that to sell to set them up. I am got the itch bad.

Thanks. We had over 600 gallons of tanks and now are in a condo with much less space. So' date=' we are going to do a couple 30g nano's. Our house is still on the market in Pennsylvania, so we are waiting for that to sell to set them up. I am got the itch bad.[/quote']

When you do get something setup. Just let me know. I'll throw in some frags if you want them.

I have xenia (who doesn't?), some zoas, and some small montiporas. Probably nothing like you had, but it would be a start. :)

Also, it will be nice to meet you face-to-face.

dsoz