Sign in to follow this  
Chief

Guess I gotta be a Beaver Fan now!!!

As some of you may know, the Grocery store that I was managing has closed it's doors in Cottage Grove.

Great news though. I have just accepted the Store Manager position at the North Albany Ray's Foodplace. I start on Monday. The February meeting at North Albany Middle School is a couple of blocks behind my store.

Stop in and take a look at the store, it is a very nice store.

Guess it is time to hang up all my Duck gear. (sad)

Go Beavs.

Jay

Go Beavs.

Jay

WWWWWhat!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Never dis the yellow and green! Be one of few proud folks that sport the Y&G in Albany/Corvallis!

Glad you found a job though.

As some of you may know, the Grocery store that I was managing has closed it's doors in Cottage Grove.

Great news though. I have just accepted the Store Manager position at the North Albany Ray's Foodplace. I start on Monday. The February meeting at North Albany Middle School is a couple of blocks behind my store.

Go Beavs.

Jay

Blastphemer!!!! You should be taken out back and whipped for that!! Congrats on the new job.

You can't just go switching sides like that, duder. It's pretty much the #1 man rule. I have a friend that works in the Beaver fan store, and I always go in there and talk ish. I even time it out for a buddy of mine to call me while I'm in there so everyone can hear the U of O fight song.

Ahh another comes from the dark side :) Welcome to the land of the Beaver Jay!! Hey stop by my house sometime for some beers. Im only 3/4 of a mile away :)

I do a lot of shopping there. When do you start Jay? See ya!

Jay, to be a beaver fan you have to remove the "d" from your key board. Ask R-3 about that!!!

So does this mean you have to commute back and forth everyday?

Or will you be moving up to Corvallis?

Going to be commuting for a while. In this business, you do not want to get too hasty. My last move was for 3 weeks.

Jay

Just a few thousand more cases like this and the beavers might sell out a football game!!

Wish you luck, but you don't really need it, congrats, I know you will do well.

Just a few thousand more cases like this and the beavers might sell out a football game!!

hahahahaha!

Doubt that happens.

Go Beavs.

Jay

You still have a choice!!

zmhae.jpg

You still have a choice!!

zmhae.jpg

If that was bigger, I'd use it as my wallpaper. Like literal wallpaper, all over my apartment.

If that was bigger' date=' I'd use it as my wallpaper. Like literal wallpaper, all over my apartment.[/quote']

Too funny, both the wallpaper comment and the "choice"

Definitely congrats on the job! Like R-3, I too live about 3/4 mile from that store and shop there often. In fact, I get all of my RO-DI water from there.

-Scott

You know, you could just hang up all your gear and stop watching sports. (naughty)

It's not a new job, it's a transfer within the grocery company he's been working for. He hated the store he was transferred to after the Grove store closed down, so he opted for the one hour commute rather than stay in Pleasant Hill.

Or maybe the reason he gave was an excuse... maybe he wanted to get away from the nagging wife! (wife)

Gratz on the job I wish you the best.

Ok now on to the traderish behavior.

We ducks understand if you want to jump ship… we understand you don’t want to get tarred and feathered at your new job.

All that we ask is that when you ditch that town you sport your real colors.

Oh ya and whatever you do please don’t get caught with goats in your back seat.

Gratz on the job I wish you the best.

Ok now on to the traderish behavior.

We ducks understand if you want to jump ship… we understand you don’t want to get tarred and feathered at your new job.

All that we ask is that when you ditch that town you sport your real colors.

Oh ya and whatever you do please don’t get caught with goats in your back seat.

Hilarious.

He hated the store he was transferred to after the Grove store closed down, so he opted for the one hour commute rather than stay in Pleasant Hill.

Or maybe the reason he gave was an excuse... maybe he wanted to get away from the nagging wife! (wife)

I'll go with the latter......... :D (naughty)

Step into the light my son. Two good things have happened here:

1. You are 2 blocks from my school so you can hang anytime

2. You have now entered Beaver country where going to a football game does not involve puking or obnoxious behavior!!! LOL

• Like 1