Guess I gotta be a Beaver Fan now!!!

Chief

Thanks everyone.

My assistant manager is a die hard Duck Fan. Looks like they will tar and feather both of us. I have always liked watching both teams. Especially when Curtis was playing, but during the Civil War I always leaned towards the Ducks. I don't think I will ever lose my webbed feet.

Jay

• Like 1

You know, you could just hang up all your gear and stop watching sports. (naughty)

It's not a new job, it's a transfer within the grocery company he's been working for. He hated the store he was transferred to after the Grove store closed down, so he opted for the one hour commute rather than stay in Pleasant Hill.

Or maybe the reason he gave was an excuse... maybe he wanted to get away from the nagging wife! (wife)

God, you can't blame him for that!!!!!!!!!!!!(Rim)

Step into the light my son. Two good things have happened here:

1. You are 2 blocks from my school so you can hang anytime

2. You have now entered Beaver country where going to a football game does not involve puking or obnoxious behavior!!! LOL

Have you been to a game lately? I have been to a couple of games at "Frozen Burrito Stadium" and never ever not seen obnoxious behavior outta of some Beaver fans!!

Come on i know you got some good ones!!

L.G.B will be ready for spring practices. He had missed some "voluntary" team workouts so MB suspended him to get him back on track. Nothing to do with academics. LaMichael James is going to impress this year.

HA! It's academics buddy. Believe me.

How about that men's basketball team?

• 1 month later...