Guess I gotta be a Beaver Fan now!!!

Chief

As some of you may know, the Grocery store that I was managing has closed it's doors in Cottage Grove.

Great news though. I have just accepted the Store Manager position at the North Albany Ray's Foodplace. I start on Monday. The February meeting at North Albany Middle School is a couple of blocks behind my store.

Stop in and take a look at the store, it is a very nice store.

Guess it is time to hang up all my Duck gear. (sad)

Go Beavs.

Jay

As some of you may know, the Grocery store that I was managing has closed it's doors in Cottage Grove.

Great news though. I have just accepted the Store Manager position at the North Albany Ray's Foodplace. I start on Monday. The February meeting at North Albany Middle School is a couple of blocks behind my store.

Go Beavs.

Jay

Blastphemer!!!! You should be taken out back and whipped for that!! Congrats on the new job.

You can't just go switching sides like that, duder. It's pretty much the #1 man rule. I have a friend that works in the Beaver fan store, and I always go in there and talk ish. I even time it out for a buddy of mine to call me while I'm in there so everyone can hear the U of O fight song.

Go Beavs.

Jay

You still have a choice!!

zmhae.jpg

You know, you could just hang up all your gear and stop watching sports. (naughty)

It's not a new job, it's a transfer within the grocery company he's been working for. He hated the store he was transferred to after the Grove store closed down, so he opted for the one hour commute rather than stay in Pleasant Hill.

Or maybe the reason he gave was an excuse... maybe he wanted to get away from the nagging wife! (wife)

Gratz on the job I wish you the best.

Ok now on to the traderish behavior.

We ducks understand if you want to jump ship… we understand you don’t want to get tarred and feathered at your new job.

All that we ask is that when you ditch that town you sport your real colors.

Oh ya and whatever you do please don’t get caught with goats in your back seat.

Gratz on the job I wish you the best.

Ok now on to the traderish behavior.

We ducks understand if you want to jump ship… we understand you don’t want to get tarred and feathered at your new job.

All that we ask is that when you ditch that town you sport your real colors.

Oh ya and whatever you do please don’t get caught with goats in your back seat.

Hilarious.

He hated the store he was transferred to after the Grove store closed down, so he opted for the one hour commute rather than stay in Pleasant Hill.

Or maybe the reason he gave was an excuse... maybe he wanted to get away from the nagging wife! (wife)

I'll go with the latter......... :D (naughty)