New RBTA with a PURPLE foot!

chewie

What is the price on that bad boy?

EDIT- Sorry, I thought that this was in the fanta-sea forum. I now see that it is not.

When it does split, what would you charge for one?

dsoz

Not selling until I have at least 8 clones. I paid $100 for it and I got a good deal.

About 7 years ago I bought one @ Gateway Tropicals for $140. It wandered into a maxijet and didn't make it.

I haven't seen one since up until now.

That's either one of my clones' date=' or one of Steve Weast's. Most likely mine though as all the ones steve brought in about 1.5 years ago sold FAST[/quote']

Well... Bob said it was a split from the recently demised RBTA that used to be in the SWFS display tank(s) so I am guessing one of yours.

thats a great looking anemone...love the purple foot. Along time ago(prob 6-7yrs) I paid for my 135g cube by selling RBTA to Lisa(think that was her name) from a LFS in vancouver. I bought it orig from Waves, and after a yr in the tank it had split 8times. Always nice to have the hobby pay for itself. I have always wondered if any of them still were around since they were all sold locally along with my pair of black clowns.

either way nice looking anemone

no never joined the forums back then, just lurked around for a few yrs. Yeah that sounds right about deep sea gallery. Ill have to try and dig some pics out, been yrs since I looked at them so have to dig the disk out prob. to post a few.

thanks for the welcome also...hopefully Ill have some plans sketched out to get some idea's on in next few days, but the kids sick...and the wife is too(not sure whats worse...lol)