Sign in to follow this  
nanoreefer

New pics of my 29gal nano

Nope :) all the rocks are only stacked together; they're big pieces so they just weigh themselves down. I only used glue to glue the corals to the rock.

Wow, great looking tank, thanks for sharing it with us. I love you guys on PNWMAS. You get to post a pic of your Yellow tang in a 29 gal and nobody busts your chops ... right on!

Great pics Hieu(rock2) Glad to see the shrimp are out they must have been hungryDOH! Need another full tank shot.

The were hungry! It's about time to feed them again too, they just finished their star. I think they are quite happy, they actually released a ton of babies about two weeks ago. I looked up info on raising the babies but it seems too complicated and I don't have the time. I'll work on a full tank shot soon, need to clear out a few frags i have going in the tank, and maybe get another anemone or something to fill up one of the bald spot.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

The were hungry! It's about time to feed them again too, they just finished their star. I think they are quite happy, they actually released a ton of babies about two weeks ago. I looked up info on raising the babies but it seems too complicated and I don't have the time. I'll work on a full tank shot soon, need to clear out a few frags i have going in the tank, and maybe get another anemone or something to fill up one of the bald spot.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

How big were the babies?