Beagle Puppies

littlenano

My LONG awaited litter of beagle puppies is due this week(yahoo) just wanted to check and see if there was any interest here for them as they will probably get spoken for long before they are ready for their new homes and i love this forum so i decided to give ya all first shot. the Mom and Dad are my avitar

Here is the jist

Ok here is the deal they are purebred but without papers at this point. I am having issues with getting Max’s papers (Dad) The papers were given to my father in law because I got him from his best friend and he miss placed them before they got to me. Because I don’t have the puppy papers yet they will be $300 they will be ready the first week of April. If his papers are found before April I will of course have them papered.

This is my first time with puppy so I will try and answer your questions as best I can. I am not a breeder I love my dogs and I wanted my kids to be able to experience the “miracle of life” I would Keep all of the puppies if I could but my husband says NO. A few will go to my family members ( who all just love Max and Cami ) but I think I will have a couple left and thought that I would give the people on the forum first shot at them

why are you guys getting all bent up? i dont see any problem with it. your link said that true breeders dont sell to petstore, well she isnt, she is selling them private, meeting the people the pups will go to. seems like she is only raising one breed. we dont know the situation of how these are raised. something i am missing?

why are you guys getting all bent up? i dont see any problem with it. your link said that true breeders dont sell to petstore' date=' well she isnt, she is selling them private, meeting the people the pups will go to. seems like she is only raising one breed. we dont know the situation of how these are raised. something i am missing?[/quote']

The sole reason was to let her kids get the miracle of life - but seamonkeys can do that too. Not because she was interested in being a breeder, or because she was wanting to be one. It was even admited she didn't know much - puppies are a HUGE responsibility especially when raising a litter. And not having genetic info on the sire & dame of purebred animals is taking a gamble on their livelyhood.

When asked about all the genetic tests, I didn't see a response. I just don't think people, outside of people who are breeders, should be doing this with dogs & cats.

I know that littlenano has no ill intent here and I think that these will be some wonderful pets. My aunt is a professional golden retriever breeder. She is what you would call an extreme pro. It is amazing all of the things that are needed to be a breeder. That article pretty much dials it down to a tee. Most people don't realize that there is an issue with breeding their own two pure dogs. In many cases, if done responsibly, it doesn't become an issue either! Both the ***** and sir are papered and according to littlenano so will the pups. If this is monitored by both a good vet and excellent home care, then there really isn't any harm.(besides that to other breeders esentially). I would suggest a spay/nueter contract as I believe in adopting whenever possible.

Excuse my mispellings lol. I am tired. I just know that littlenano has only the best intentions even if maybe a few details had not been brought to her attention prior to breeding.

Garrett

(scratch)some opinions are best when kept to ourselves and not voiced for debate.

Agree with this qoute(rock2) This is a for sale section and not a lets debate on whats ethical or not section. I have known breeders and I understand what you are saying but just think it should be handled a little better.

I apologize. It was hypocritical of me to chime in on this thread when I just finished chiding someone else for doing the same in the ATO Nano skimmer for-sale thread. I'm a "dog person" and I let my feeling about the subject get in the way of my better judgment.

Hmm, we complain about the misuse/abuse of fish, yet we cant voice our same opinions about other animals?

While this isn't as misuse/abuse its obviously not the best thing to do for dogs.

I love dogs too, especially beagles. I have 2 myself. It just seems silly to me for people to breed dogs that they have not tested and showed. With how many dogs that are currently in shelters which most of those shelters are indeed kill shelters. Why would you breed anything but the best.

Oh well I also don't like seeing a tang sitting in a 20 gal.

It is ok to share your opinion, I just think the courteous thing to do would be start a thread in the "out of bounds" section, rather then muck up a "for sale thread" with opinions that were niether solicited or required. Last time i checked for sale threads weren't a lets discuss our opinions on what the seller is doing.

Sorry I will get off my soapbox and get out of this thread so as to not add any more unnecessary MUCK to this thread.

I don’t even know where to start… I have only two dogs so that multiple breeds thing is out. they go to the groomer and the vet regularly. If I was selling to a pet shop, And I AM NOT I don’t think that I would be waiting my time responding to your comments. My Dogs Are Pets!!!! The only time they see the “Back Yard” is to pee, No that is not True sometimes on sunny days Cami does like to go out and lay in the sun. They are walked all the time, they are taken for car rides just because they want to go. They are spoiled pets so you can get off your soapboxes now.

Do any of you have those dogs that like to back their heads off when someone comes over. NOT ME my dogs will not make a peep. How about ones that chew up your house while you are at work… Again Not me. How about the kind that jump all over your friends when they come over to visit … not me. How about pets with just plain bad manners … Not me. How about the kind of dog that annoys your neighbors all day because they bark non stop because they are alone … You guesses it NOT ME. My dogs sleep quietly in their bed next to my desk at my office.

How about unconditional Love that is what these two give my daughters everyday and in return they are loved to no end. They are not just pets they are part of the family. As far as bettering the breed I think you would be hard presses to find Beagles with a better temperament.

My puppies will have their shots they will be wormed they will have their dew claws done and they will have their very own vet visit before they go anywhere. Until then they will be loved cared for and played with by our entire family

I am very sorry if some of you do not like this but here is an idea DON’T GET ONE OF MY PUPPIES I am sure you would not be the kind of home I would want for them anyway. Someone who can not read a simple add and move on to the next one without having to spread there uninformed opinion in a not so flattering way is the type of overbearing person that is not going to understand that a dog is going to be a dog and you have to love them and not try to conform them. Not a life I want for my puppies

As for genetic testing no I have not done that. I do know that Cami has several champions in her line. Max however not so much… you see max is from working stock they are too busy on the weekend out rabbit hunting to go prance around in a ring. Let see Rabbit hunting… yes that is what they were bred for to hunt. I am not saying there is anything wrong with it showing your pet but I do believe it is a choice as a teen I had a champion poodle and a pom that where both shown and I enjoyed that . Not everyone does. I don’t think that my dogs are any less special because they are running after my kids instead of running around a ring.

To those that had comments that were kind THANK YOU to the rest I respectfully ask unless you have the facts maybe you should just wait and think before you make your comments, or maybe just sigh and move on to the next add without having to interject.

If my add has upset anyone I am sorry, I put my add here because I do enjoy this website and the people on it but I must say my opinion is forever changed

• Like 2

Guest Snorkelwasp
Beagles is good meat.

I worry more about people breeding than littlenano's dogs breeding.

i agree so much...copulate dont populate.

if you dont want a puppy shut up.

• Like 1