stuff for sale

Lowman

Beginner Fender stratocaster, blue with gig bag, and 15 watt fender amp, has electronic tuner. Used very little $150 This sold new at Guitar Center for almost $300.

I have a Goffin's cockatoo that I would like to sell. Comes with huge california cage, perch, and food and toys $500

Stereo stuff

Harmon Kardon Dual tape deck, this is a very nice tapedeck if that is your kind of thing $75

Kenwood 5 disc cd player $25

Thanks for looking

I have a Goffin's cockatoo that I would like to sell. Comes with huge california cage, perch, and food and toys $500

Thanks for looking

Oh no! Are you getting rid of Joey? That is one really cool bird. Unfortunately, my 3 cats would probably think so to. :D

Oh no! Are you getting rid of Joey? That is one really cool bird. Unfortunately' date=' my 3 cats would probably think so to. :D[/quote']

Yeah, I'm really too busy now to give him the attention he deserves. It kills me to do it.

Yeah' date=' I'm really too busy now to give him the attention he deserves. It kills me to do it.[/quote']

Bummer. Well, I hope he finds a good home, he really is a beautiful bird and has a lot of character from what I could see. He really liked Darcy but I don't dare bring him home with the cats!

You don't have to worry about the bird with the cats cause the cat will be scare of the bird...I know that for a fact i have 4 cats and a african grey parrot and when the parrot goes walking around the house or decides to go on the couch where the cats are sleeping they move in a hurry when they see him comming and that is only an african grey maybe half or less the size of a cockatoo

Bummer. Well' date=' I hope he finds a good home, he really is a beautiful bird and has a lot of character from what I could see. He really liked Darcy but I don't dare bring him home with the cats![/quote']

Cmon now if its the bird I am thinking about it should be able to hold its own(laugh) Poor kitty might have a few spots of hair missing(naughty)

Cmon now if its the bird I am thinking about it should be able to hold its own(laugh) Poor kitty might have a few spots of hair missing(naughty)

This bird can hold his own against my 3 Pitbulls, a cat would be easy pickings

This bird can hold his own against my 3 Pitbulls' date=' a cat would be easy pickings[/quote']

You should have had the dogs in when I was thereDOH! I have had 2 over the years and would love to have another but the wife likes the bulldog we have now(scratch)