Jay vs bicycle

spayne

priceless.jpg

Jay pulled this off on Sunday morning, riding his bicycle to work. He doesn't know what happened, just that he went sailing over the handlebars for no apparent reason. Apparently his coworkers are putting together a care package for him... training wheels and a helmet. My dad asked him if he needed to install a roll bar on his bike while he was taking him to the ER. And of course, I've been merciless with my teasing. Nothing is broken, although he took some chunks out of his goatee... so he looks like he has the mange. (laugh)

Bonus... he's off work until after the BBQ. He screwed up his back and right hand! Oh, and I decided to start telling everyone that he was riding his Harley and swerved to miss a kitten. That sounds better than his bike bucked him off. ;)

So start giving him a hard time, everyone! (clap)

Thanks everyone. I'm gonna live. No permenant damage, mostly road rash. DOH!

I was lucky I didn't break my nose or any teeth. Oh well, I needed a vacation anyway. See everyone at the BBQ. I'll be the guy wearing the football helmet so I don't hurt myself. (laugh)

Jay

I call spousal abuse. Im no buying the bike thing. I know Stacey. I cant believe you all fell for it. Man what a bunch of dummies. Its okay Jay you can come out and say it. " I got beat up by my wife " LOL :) Ryan