Howdy folks..new guy here

B Foxy

Hi folks.. Im Brian

I've been lurking here for a few weeks but I havent really had much to add.

I may have met some of you at Coral Reef Pet Center... hope to meet more of ya soon.

I used to be quite the reef-a-holic several years back.. things have changed so much!

I just made the switch from a 29g Fresh planted tank to a 72 Reef. "more details in the members section".

I work at C.R.P.C. with Sully... I am relearning everything I once knew and adding tons more knowledge... everything takes time..so if I see ya in the shop and I dont know what that "pink coral with the blue tips" is or how much everything costs...just remember that I am a once and future reefer and a true hobbyist.. just give me a little time. Im not the "guru" that I think I should be..and that kinda bothers me... but i am gonna keep reading and browsing the forums until I am able to give everyone 100% good advice and really know what I am selling them..

Thanks

B Foxy

Hi folks.. Im Brian

Im not the "guru" that I think I should be..and that kinda bothers me... but i am gonna keep reading and browsing the forums until I am able to give everyone 100% good advice and really know what I am selling them..

Thanks

B Foxy

Hi Brian, this is Mike and I was in Weds. night and left the note with you to give Jason about the sponsorship of the site - maybe you remember me.

Anyway its glad to hear you say that you are just human and don't know everything..........thats better then lieing your way thru things and hope it all works out.

Glad you are spending time on the site ........it's good to have you here.

Welcome Brian,

I was in the shop on Wednesday, I am the short haired guy with the 3 & 1/2 year old boy running all over the place.

Brian your educational goals are quite impressive: I am sure there won't be a shortage of good books behind the counter, or a lack of informative web sites to check out. Have fun learning/re-learning!

Neil

I've seen the Mesoscope web pages. It looks really cool, but it's expensive ($500) -- and they brag about "Removable eyepiece allowing for a range of accessories" but don't seem to actually *have* any accessories. Maybe if there was a lens mount option...

If you do get one, be sure to brag to us :) I would really like to see one in person.