The List... Lots of goodies! :)

4"x3" Yellow poly, green paly, marron people eaters rock- Overgrown rock lol. $20

4.5"x3" Zoa/mushroom/polyp rock- Nice rock with at least 3 different zoas(Bam Bams, Pink speckled palys, Blue with orange mouth zoas), Red mushrooms, blue/green mushrooms, and yellow polyps. $50

3 unit 2x blue LED moonlighting system. These can be daisy chained together at a number of length depending on your tank lenght and setup. Nice nightime viewing. $20 for all 3 w/transformer.

1 brittle stars

any zoa frags of blue or pink or red or purple but I can wait if need be till saturday

please if this stuff is avail. please add to what I'll pick up saturday thank you and hope you sell it all

Ok here's some of what i got. Please pardon the poor quality pics.

Some zoas...most but not all

IMG_3019.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3012-1.jpg

Still have some more but still closed up

Bali green slimer

IMG_3017.jpg

some rodactis mushrooms still closed up

IMG_3021.jpg

Green w/purple rim monti cap

IMG_3014.jpg

Green body blue tip stag with actinics and halides

IMG_3022.jpg

IMG_3023.jpg

just actinics

IMG_3028.jpg

and elkhorn monti

IMG_3016.jpg

more to come......

Thanks so much Garrett for letting me come by, spending time talking with me and showing me all your nice stuff and mostly thanks for so much great new livestock. Everything made it home great and looks happy this morning. I hope to get pictures soon. Andy helped me remove that monster growing on the big leather's rock (wish I had gotten pictures of it first). The leather looks amazing, btw. A very nice piece for my sparsely populated tank.

Best part of all was my 3 year old asking so many questions about all the new stuff. He loves it! Oh, one more thing. I'm wondering if getting that big serpent sea star was a good idea or not. That thing CREEPED me out! Wow, watching that thing slither around the rocks sent chills down my spine. What a cool creature though. My son will love it when he sees it crawling around.

Thanks again so much man for helping me get a fairly new tank kickstarted with livestock.

Pics to follow soon.

Trever

• Like 1

Trever,

I had a great time chatting with you. Your 3-year old is probably the coolest part of your reef experience. I know for me, having little ones over is incredibly fun. I think a hobby like this is extremely benificial to a good development and to an early appreciation and understanding of our natural world. Future reefer in the makeing there! lol

Glad you guys got that monster of the rock. He was pretty crazy big. It was fun to watch him gow from the size of a pea to the size he was. I really liked the leather too so I am sure it looks awesome in your tank. I wouldn't worry at all about the brittle start. That one is out of Hawaii and won't grow much bigger. His central disc or body is very small unlike his close cousins green brittles. He will mostly scavenge and take left over bits of food. Great cleaner. I will agree that he is creepy as all get out! That is part of the fun. You get to add some creepy, yet useful critters to your system and explain to everyone what they are and what they do for your biodiversity and micro-ecosystem.

Garrett

Haha, yeah. I don't really regret getting it but it was WAY more freaky than I expected when I put it in the tank. My wife and I both just squirmed as it looked like a giant tarantula writhing across the rock to find a place to hide. I totally did not expect that reaction. One of those emotion creation moments I'm sure I'll never forget in my reefing experience.