I just ordered some frags...

reefgeek84

Well I just ordered a frag pack from reefermadness...I am getting 22 of them. I called and talked with Chris and he was really nice, he let me put in a request for some, so we will see how it goes...Also I am going to be ordering some from Jody (tidelzone mait.)...He is letting me pick the ones I want so that sold me there. I could have gotten a 33 from reefer...but I would start to get some dups and with Jody I have seen what I am getting for sure...

So there will be 32 total...I am probably going to have some that I am willing to part with for a small fee...basically what I paid for them...

I will post pics, but I just had to share this info...kind of like christmas.

THey screwed up and sent them to my billing address insted of the shipping address...Called them and Chris said anything that does not make it he will replace and pay for my gas to my parents house. I got them, they are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may order another pack, just to see what I get and then sell the rest...very happy with everything, I will get pics up soon, again amazing pieces.

SWEET. Glad to hear you had the same great experience when receiving the stuff. I was happier with their stuff more than any other sps shipment i have received :D

I have some ricordias and zoos from Sharkys coming for my lps tank in the morning......:D :D

Nice.... Yeah I am very happy.

Pics do not do these justice at all...they are all amazing in color...LIke I said I am going to be ordering another 30 or so from them and see what I get...I will then keep the rest in my tank and either trade or sell them for a good price, so people can buy one or two and not have to buy an entire frag pack...if anyone is interested let me know, please so I can get an idea of who might like to pick one or two up?