Looking for Birdsnest

CA2OR

The wife could not find anyplace that she wanted to go for the price that she wanted to pay. :)

That means that I can go to the meeting on Sunday.

Is there anything else that you were wanting now that you know what it is that I have?

BTW- if that anemone splits for you again, let me know how much you would charge for a clone.

dsoz

If you do want to pick up some DIY rock, and keep it in some buckets until the pH drops, I'll let you have that option. I just don't want you to use it in your new tank and have it kill off a bunch of your stuff.

dsoz

Neither do I. I think I can hold off for a few. I still have to build stand and get sand before I need the rock....right?

only 1 polypDOH!. Do you know where you would put this anemone? My nem looks right now like it does everytime it splits. I am expecting to see that happen within the next week or 2, but for all I know I could go home to having 2 or more. The last time it split it split in 3. all lived, all traded.

I just took a few of the corals that I had in my tank back to school. I brought them home over Christmas vacation because they turn the heat off in the building. I am slowly taking them back. So my tank is not as crowded now as it was last weekend.

I would probably start it off in that plastic basket that is in the back, then try to work it into a hole in one of the rocks.

Once I get a frag tank up and running, it would go in there so I can start a little anemone farm. That would decrease the number of anemones harvested out of the ocean... One of my goals for the two rose anemones that I am nursing back to health already. If I can add a green to the mix it will be even better.

dsoz

I just took a few of the corals that I had in my tank back to school. I brought them home over Christmas vacation because they turn the heat off in the building. I am slowly taking them back. So my tank is not as crowded now as it was last weekend.

I would probably start it off in that plastic basket that is in the back, then try to work it into a hole in one of the rocks.

Once I get a frag tank up and running, it would go in there so I can start a little anemone farm. That would decrease the number of anemones harvested out of the ocean... One of my goals for the two rose anemones that I am nursing back to health already. If I can add a green to the mix it will be even better.

dsoz

That is pretty much what I had in mind. I plan to put a rose with my Green in the next tank in hopes of color morphs. But I support ANYTHING that keeps us from taking from natural ecosystems.