Looking for Birdsnest

CA2OR

I can chop a small frag of orange/pink birdsnest. I could probably do a 1.5-2inch piece for $5.

I also have a few other SPS. Several Montipora cap, Montipora digitata, a couple acropora. Most between $5 to 10 per frag.

I do have a couple that are more expensive, but they are mostly not large enough to frag.

Send me a PM if you are interested, and I can take some pictures if you want.

dsoz

Thank you Snowpunk. Recieved PM and responded. I would love to pick up more BN. I am like addicted to it. I have a few Zoa rocks that I would like to get some frags out of. A few I owe to Markdadof2 and I would like to shoot one to Dsoz for the great hookup last night. But outside of that, that sounds good. do you have the tools to frag? If so bring them with you.

a Drill,a dremel, and a hammer. Those are the tools of a fragger.(I used a butchers knife on a leather once though) I'll bring em, and we'll split all that you want to.(naughty)(gavel) Dsoz is a great guy. Went to him looking for one little thing left with almost too much to carry....(clap)

I had the same experience last night. I have so much Xenia now I don't know what to do with all of it. I actually put a bunch of it back in my filter area in my LRR section. Most look to have grabbed on to a small rock which makes it easy to place else where. Very cool guy that Dsoz is.

You know I have bunches of xenia. How much do you want?

dsoz

Well I want to get more of the smaller stuff. I placed some in my filter section (which gets direct light from the MH) and they are looking extremely happy. So I am unsure as to how much. I guess I need to call you and go from there. I will want a bunch more once I move into new tank, if that is cool with you. In addition I am going to be calling you to pick up some DIY rock in the next week or so if it is ready.

I will sell all the xenia I have, except one piece of each, for $10. I am confident that one piece of each will turn into as much as I have now in not much time.

Call me about the DIY rock. I don't think it is ready yet, and probably won't be for more than a few weeks. It needs several water changes before becoming good enough to be put in a tank with living things. There are a couple of hermit crabs living in the tank with it, but xenia melts away when I put it in there.

dsoz