January Eugene Meet and Greet 1/24 @1:30

tidalsculpin

Is anyone interested in a frag of superman mushrooms? 2 polyps on a small piece of LR, or I can break down the bigger colony for a bigger piece. Please forgive my horrible photo, its a point and shoot and I can't figure out how to get accurate colors. The mushrooms are a dark red with bright blue spots. I'm open to any trades that would be suitable for a 16g nano that is mostly inhabited with softies (not really looking for frogspawn or hammer due to sweepers). Thanks!

post-3138-141867741935_thumb.jpg

Joel - paid

Bob

Jay - paid

Ryan

Rey

Ashley - paid

Miles - paid

Franklin - paid

Shawn - paid

Curtis

Jen

Ok i've been updated on how everyone is sending the funds so good to go. Thanks everyone, thats always the craziest part. I'll be getting the 2 colonies Friday, so see everyone there. Should be a blast.

The Great Yeti has spoken. I find out tomorrow for sure whether or not I have to work. If I don't work I will be there, but late, after I bring my girlfriend home from the Portland Airport. If I work I will be at the mercy of my boss and don't know when I will get done, probably not till 3:30-4:40. :( I am scheduled to work, and they really need me, but I may have to tell them I just can't make it if my girlfriend can't get a ride from the airport. Either way I am going to miss some/all of the meeting. Miles I will bring the money by your house later this week if I can't make it.