January Eugene Meet and Greet 1/24 @1:30

tidalsculpin

If anyone needs help with directions pm me.

My classroom has a projector and pa system too. Wanna show off some pics of your tank? Bringem.

If you folks want me to buy some pepsi or something I can do that too. Just please give me an idea if you can come. That way I can get things set up for ya.

I was thinking 1:30-2:45 we could do diy rock out back. You might wanna bring an extra rubbermaid if you want to take rocks you made home. If Ryan still wants to drill his tank some folks could split off and do that around the same time. We could split frags inside the room from 240ish to whenever everyone is happy.

BTW if you would like to make a donation to the school reef tanks, do consider it. Salt is the biggest need in my room right now. 250 gallons of sw in a classroom is a lot of water changes.

This is going to be fun! So, was that a yes or no for me to bring the big bag 'O portland cement? I have only made DIY frag plugs, using portland cement and crushed coral...maybe there are other ingredients that are used?

I will also bring some "Aquariscopes" for people to check out. Tidal, I would donate a couple to the school if you think they would be beneficial.

fishie fish: love to have a lettuce nudi we are fighting a ha problem right now

Breefcase: an aquariscope would be awesome!!! My kids would love it!!!!

Downhill: shoot miles a pm. He is the frag organizer.

Also, I added a google maps widget to my wikispace for directions. Click on the link below to get google directions to the school.

Ok so heres the deal. Jody had some probs with the zoas, so we need another choice. He has a couple very nice acan lord colonies. It looks like we have

Miles

Joel

Jay

Bob

Roger

Ashley

Ryan

Becky + friend

Maybe:

Suzanne

Madreefer

Curtis

As it stands we have 8 definates if everyone is still game. We could do 1 large acan lord colony and everyone would get a couple polyps (estimate, we're fraggin' here) it would be 30 each for those 8 ppl, obviously less with more ppl but also smaller frags. Jody showed me 2 colonies he has that are very sweet. I'm working on a price each and a price for both so stay tuned.

(sad)(sad)(sad)(sad)(sad)I'm bummed about the zoas but I'm still in but I dont a thing about acans....researching them now, but someone give me a tip on placement and flow so I can rearrange area(naughty). kevin I would love some of your cement and you should totally bring some of the aquariscopes so people know what were talking about...its a wonderful invention that people should really see(clap).ca20r I already sent you a pm before about the nudibranch an you didnt reply(scratch)....do you know someone from your area going to the meet(scratch)? if not I'm sure they will breed again an you can have one next time.