tidalsculpin

January Eugene Meet and Greet 1/24 @1:30

January 24th at 1:30- 4:00 ish.

Address :875 Wilkes Drive

Eugene, OR

http://maps.google.com/

Directions from I-5 south:

Take Beltine East towards Florence West Eugene

Take River Road exit and turn north(Right).

Follow river road for over a mile.

Take a right at Wilkes Drive.

1/2 mile to the school on the left.

Once there: Enter the building at the South entrance. I will have the door propped open. Look for a large blue sawdust collector on the woodshop. I might put out a little sign. You can park anywhere you like in the lot. It will be Saturday. My room number is 602 in the science commons. First level near the woodshop.

Activities:

DIY Rock

Drilling tanks

Frag Swapping is also happening.

ekk on a saturday?:eek::eek::eek::eek: I'm so excited I will be there and thank you so much I cant wait to learn more about diy rock(clap) what should we bring? should we bring refreshments?

I need to know how many people are participating in the zoa colony/colonies we will be fragging up so i can get an idea of a total price and also a price per person.

So far i know of:

Miles

Joel

Jay

Bob

Roger

Ashley

If anyone else is interested please post and let me know.

Miles

We will be going in on a large colony or 2 of zoas/palys. Everyone who pays will be going home with a frag. I have yet to narrow down an exact price, but previously they have ranged from 20-40 bucks or so.

Hey Miles where are ya buying the colonies from?? I guess you can count me in :)

TEC of course ;)

Updated list:

Miles

Joel

Jay

Bob

Roger

Ashley

Ryan

Becky + friend

Need to wrap this up last chance i'm going to contact Jody tomorrow with a price range.

I'm pretty sure I'll be there and I would like to go in on the frag.

I really need a definate commitment. If you don't make it everyone else will need to make up for the loss. I'd like to avoid that.

Not trying to deter you I just don't want to tell people one amount and then have to change it.

Let me know

Miles

I'm guessing it will be $5 each? Unless I misunderstood and it will be $20-40 each, but that would have to be an awesome frag.

If only $5, I'll pay even if I don't get a piece and I'm 90% sure I'll make this event.

Miles, sounds like we have a lot of people in on this, do you think maybe Jody can get 3 or 4 colonies? And the way it works for everyone who has not done this before, we get a predetermined price on the colonies, then we split the cost of them between everyone, and then everyone gets a frag of each colony. It really is a fun way to interact and get some really nice coral.