Conference in Tri-cities this year on third week of July

Ed Hahn

I wanna see the PNWMAS banner at MCMAC!

I would love to see the Pacific Northwest Marine Aquarium Society Banner at MCMAC this year! How many are interested as now? Tickets will be ready in Mid March.

If you email me I will try to get you the up to date information.

my email is esmzhahn@clearwire.net

give me or wife a MCMAC 2009 on letter head or it may be discarded as spam.

thanks in advance,

Ed

2009 MCMAC Conference - July 17and 18th

The 2009 Mid-Columbia Saltwater Marine Aquarium Conference (MCMAC) will be held on July 17th and 18th at the Red Lion Hotel in Richland, WA.

It is being hosted by Mid-Columbia Saltwater Aquarium Club (MCSAC).

The scheduled speakers are: Bob Fenner, James Fatheree, Jake Adams, Kevin Pockell, and Matt Pederson

Matt's talk will be on Marine Ornamental Fish and Invertebrate Breeding http://www.marinebreeder.org/. It is also possible that Dr. Adelaide Rhodes may be a speaker.

MCMAC ticket prices are: Non-MCSAC Member Family $70.00, and Non-MCSAC Member Individual $60.00. This is the price for both PNWMAS Members and Forum Members

You may pay using your Paypal account. Send payment to esmzhahn@clearwire.net

If you choose not to use Paypal, and still want to purchase a ticket, you can mail your check to: MCSAC

6915 W. 2nd Avenue Kennewick, WA 99336

(509) 374-0815 .

Your mailing information/email address are needed also... They will mail you the tickets that you requested.

Please make sure to bring your tickets to the Conference!

If you reserve a room starting this Monday, 3/9/09 through June 19, 2009...Anyone who calls in to the Red Lion Hotel (Member or Not a Member) and they say that they are with the Mid Columbia Salt Water Aquarium Club, they will, too, receive the $95.00 per night rate + taxes. If you choose to upgrade your room to a courtyard view, it will be an extra $20.00.

If you are interested, please make your reservations now to take advantage of the discounted rate. The Red Lion Hotel phone number is 509-946-7611. The address is: 802 George Washington Way Richland, WA 99352.

• 3 weeks later...

A little change in Plans. Matt Pederson will not be promoting MOFIB. He will do his own presentation on methods of breeding without MOFIB label. Matt was the co-founder of MOFIB. I hope he and his family have the time of their life out West in Washington on July 17th and 18th.

• 3 weeks later...