Happy Birthday to my Reef!

DChemist

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for looking

Thanks all (R-3, Michael, csrdph, andy, 180Brandy, Ron, RM) for the compliments. I really enjoy sharing especially the photos...

I am amazed at the progress I've made this past year- especially considering my plan wasn't really to add any corals until February when I upgraded the lights. My original plan was to keep it fish-only for some time... But I've learned its easier for me to keep the invertebrates alive longer (including the couple of acros) than many of the fish.(scratch)

Thanks Ron

HOLY HALIMEDA!!!!(rock2) , that stuff really took off and looks great. Not everyone can get that stuff to go. congrats on a year. Your tank looks sweet.

cheers,

Ron

Regarding the Halimeda... it was one of the first things I noticed growing on the live rock I bought a year ago. It was barely a single blade and looked dead and bleached. Since then its been a focal point of my reef and it'd suck if anything was to happen to it.

Thanks Ron- Everyone should know... It was your nano-reef at Pets on Broadway that originally interested me in setting up a reef. Then you then invited me to the Summer BBQ which introduced me to PNWMAS.

(drinking)

Sincerely,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...