Lost is coming back soon!!!!

JeffP

Ok to long without a post in this thread:D Well have missed the last few weeks(scary) But have been watching them tonight on the DVR(rock2) Will say it is great to see it all happen at once(clap) and not have to wait for the next episode. Well time to watch the last 5 mins(whistle)

Well crap after that there is only one episode leftDOH! It is finaly starting to get good.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cried a little during the Juliet and Swayer scene. Even though we never saw the development of their relationship and I'm not totally convinced that they were ever a good couple, it was still sad.... (sad)

I hate that they used the whole "what's in the box" trick on the audience. Again. That was really maddening.

spoiler! So the bomb gets pulled with the magnetic force of the earth (not to mention gravity) and is wired to go at impact but it doesn't blow until Juliet hits with a little rock.... laaaaame

spoiler#2! So when someone gets pushed into a fire pit, do they actually burst into flames? That guy must have been doused with alcohol or something....

spoiler#3 We have actually met Jacob before!

I'm excited to see how it ends next season!!

wow. i was impressed with that finale. i thought the acting was great (ie sawyer and juliette) i thought the cinematography was far better than usual (ie the camera panning around the drill and then down along side it) there was good action, good story, good shockers....a solid finale indeed. i was under the impression we had three more seasons left, not just one! color me scared of when that day comes and i have to start all this over on my dvds just to feel this alive again!

im glad they showed people reloading their guns. even if they have 35 bullets per case. it gave much more realism to the scenes. i also liked how many people died, even the guys just pouring water onto the drill bit. no one is safe!

i really enjoyed the secret in the box. i was just as annoyed as yenna, but i did not see that coming at all.

why did marvin only get his hand hurt? didnt we see him without an entire arm in orientation videos?

im glad we got to see the whole statue. that was awesome. now we just have to figure out how it ties to.....spoiler.....ancient egyptians. SOBEK!

i was thrilled by the last bit of dialogue of jacob: THEYRE COMING. i imagine this means the people outside the temple at first, but really means some other group of people or entities. darker. more powerful. perhaps eeeeeeeeevil. the whole conflict for the last season. when we finally resolve how i get to marry kate.

yenna, when did we see jacob before? has he appeared in past episodes?

what are you ideas on the two dudes on the beach at the beginning. jacob and....that other guy. i imagine jacob represents good and the other guy bad. hopefully they will explain why the black rock ended up midisland. i know a long time ago i thought that perhaps the boat didnt crash into the island, perhaps the island crashed into the ship....

spoiler#2! So when someone gets pushed into a fire pit, do they actually burst into flames? That guy must have been doused with alcohol or something....

spoiler#3 We have actually met Jacob before!

No, this was the first time we saw Jacob.

im glad we got to see the whole statue. that was awesome. now we just have to figure out how it ties to.....spoiler.....ancient egyptians. SOBEK!

what are you ideas on the two dudes on the beach at the beginning. jacob and....that other guy. i imagine jacob represents good and the other guy bad. hopefully they will explain why the black rock ended up midisland. i know a long time ago i thought that perhaps the boat didnt crash into the island, perhaps the island crashed into the ship....

Why does it have to be good vs evil? In a religious structure where multiple gods exists, they always have their own little battles and use humans as pawns. That's exactly what this is. And the opening dialog explained it all I think - as Jacob stared at the boat he said "It always happens the same way" or something like that, implying hte battle between Jacob and his counterpart (Horus/Set) has been ongoing for a very, very long time.

I thought we had met Jacob before because of John Locke's episode when he got pushed out of the top floor and became a paraplegic. Didn't we see that before? (scratch) Maybe not.

I thought there were more seasons left over too, Jordan. I was totally gonna text you and be like, "omg" but it was late so I decided to squeal by myself. (laugh)

They seem to be bringing a lot of Egyptian mythology stuff.

I thought the smoke monster was going to come out this episode... I hope we get to see it a lot next (last) season!

Did Richard come to the island on the Black Rock? hmmmm.

I think "the other dude" at the beginning has taken the guise of John Locke. By convincing Ben to kill Jacob, the guy found a way through the loophole because maybe it's impossible for him to do it himself?

I think the relationship between Jacob and the other guy is good v evil because 1. The chubby guy keeps saying they're the good guys (recall Miles' episode as well). 2. biblical references - Jacob is like Jesus/God/typical good guy in that: he offers choice, no one person of his followers should be self-righteous (Ben), he ends up getting killed by "his own people", he has the whole mysterious/majestic look going with most of his face shadowed and the eyes. I guess we learn about the "bad" guys later. On the other hand, I could be totally wrong and maybe they are two dudes who fought of a lady at some point - that seems to be a theme.