Lost is coming back soon!!!!

JeffP

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so. lots of stuff. the pace of the show definitely feels...like the post writers strike episodes. fast. packed. i like it. i like that they kill people now. its a grown up show. its time it starts acting like one.

i was afraid i wasnt going to like the science fiction stuff. that it was going to be too unbelievable. which it is, but i find myself still enthralled. i like richard. i want to see more of richard. where did he come from. whats he doing. where can i get some of that eye liner?

and lets get the whole jacob thing figured out already.

Hey show is looking good and am wondering whats going ot happen next(scary) I liked it how Lock said hi to Whitmore in the last episode(laugh) Am now wondering if this will play into a futer episode or what? Also how the geek told the lady they were from the future. So many things to ponder it makes my head spin(nutty)

Lost is on tonight! Last week I thought for sure Sun had gone to the dark side and was the one who hired the lawyer. Lost is entertaining but I had no idea the drama that was unfolding here at Pnwmas with certain member(s?). Anyway, Sayid seems to be indifferent about...life so why does he want to go back to the island? Is he with Ben or with good (Hurley)? (scary)

Thanks Jordan - that was great.

The woman at the church is Daniel's mom!!! What! Charlotte's been on the island before as a child! What! Is Jack's dad really Jacob? Was the wheel broken because of Ben or was that before Ben? Hmmmmmmmm.

Okay, Okay, recap.

So if you get pregnant off the island and come to the island, the females are able to have the baby (Claire). However, you can get pregnant on the island (Sun) but you cannot have babies on the island if this was when/where you got pregnant (The Other's females). The reason you can't have babies on the island is because time is being set backwards ( Desmond's 108). So, if this is true then why was Claire able to have her baby? Shouldn't she have stayed pregnant indefinitely? And when Sun got off the island and was able to have her child, wouldn't it have been an extended pregnancy because the fetus was underdeveloped in the womb on the island?! DOH!(nutty)

my dvr did not record as was promised so i had to itune and watch last night.

what a great episode! smoke monster! finally! i was so thrilled when his arm fell off. finally, the monster returned to its roots of brutal indiscriminate bodily harm. i loved the feeling of hearing that little noise skirt around in the jungle...and then boom. loves it. i was very pleased.

i enjoyed watching the danielle story line, but am now very intrigued as to what happened to her friends when they came back out of the hole. i almost thought that when jin stumbled across the two dead people, they were the others that eko had killed and that jin had come across their camp the night after.

i cant tell if im getting annoyed at christians continued presence yet. i mean, it was cool when you saw him walking around the jungle in tennis shoes and a business suit. and it was sort of neat when claire saw him. but now that hes dressed as an other and seems to have something to do with all of this is....confusing. i cant imagine a reason why he would have anything to do with that island, so i hope there is a good explanation.

desmond is 108? did i miss something?

yenna, are you suggesting that the island is constantly moving through time? even before ben turned the wheel? danielle certainly didnt seem to notice when jin was under obvious stress during the switch...

ok, more smoke monster and more jacob. please.

desmond is 108? did i miss something?

yenna, are you suggesting that the island is constantly moving through time? even before ben turned the wheel? danielle certainly didnt seem to notice when jin was under obvious stress during the switch...

ok, more smoke monster and more jacob. please.

I agree about the smoke monster - gruesomely pleasant to have smokey back. Although this time, the machine noise was much pronounced, I thought. Interesting.

Anyway, i'm suggesting the the island is constantly in a time LOOP. 108 minutes/days/hours/whatevers....When Ben turned the wheel he moved the island literally and timelinely-ey (?). When Desmund was punching in the code, he was possibly re-setting the clock. Maybe before the H-bomb went off??!?!!?

I thought about the Danielle and Jin thing and mulled it over with friends and none of us can remember if Jin and Danielle had that much contact in present day so Danielle never had the deja vu with him.

it's so good to be talking theories, I feel like last season wasn't as fun.

• 3 weeks later...

OK. This was one of my favorite episodes. I think because Sawyer is redeeming himself. He really is a good guy, just had a rough life. We saw the 4 toed statue. That was cool. Questions are being answered. That is cool. More questions are left unanswered. That is cool too. This season is great so far. Unfortuately, my Tivo is filling up with all of the episodes I'm saving in HD.

i as well enjoyed seeing the statue. too bad it was just from behind and just a glimpse. i was hoping we would get some answers to the origins of the earliest inhabitants....you know, the four toed people. but only a tease. as per usual.

someone remind me where we have seen that necklace before...the ankh symbol. we have seen it before, havent we?

and i wish we would get some more story on miles or kill him off already. hes in character limbo. i want to know more about him, but they havent shown me enough for me to invest in liking him yet.

do we think the baby that was born will grow up to be anyone we know?

The theory for the baby is that it grows up to be Jacob. Another theory is that the statue will be shown to have Richard Alperts face. He's apparently been around forever. I can't recall where the Ankh has been seen either. I do remember some heiroglyphs around the cave that Danielle's people went into after smokie ripped off the arm. Maybe there?

Dang' date=' this show is not for the casual viewer is it? I caught last night's ep and was pretty-much boggled (laugh) It pulls you in though...[/quote']

Yeah unless you started watching it from day one forget it(laugh) I have seen every episode and it still makes my head spin trying to figure it all outDOH! But like everyone has said it is nice to see things finaly coming around this season it was getting old being in limbo on things.

• 4 weeks later...

okay, so Jack scorned Juliet for Kate but Kate scorned Jack for Swayer who scorned Kate for Juliet.

Of course Ben didn't die but interesting to learn that the smoke monster has a bigger role with The Others. Richard Alpert also explained why Ben didn't remember any of the survivors in the future because the smoke monster makes people forget and lose their innocence and that's how future Ben is able to commit patricide in the killing of the Dharma Initiative (maybe he did it unknowingly since he had no memories). So maybe Ben isn't as creepy mean as originally thought.

I hope Miles and Hurley become good buddies.

Was that older Claire at the supermarket or just someone who resembled her to scare Kate?

i thought these last two episodes were boring. good. but boring. i cant tell if i want more action or more exciting dialogue or what. but i just feel like the pace has slowed way down.

until the last 3 seconds of the episode.

BEN, SHOT AND KILLED AS A CHILD!

BEN, DYING AND BEING TAKEN INTO SMOKE MONSTER TEMPLE!

45 minutes of boring stuff for that?

and to counter your point of no memories, if i remember correctly, the scene where ben kills his father is almost certainly premeditated and poignant because he kills him first and with no one else around. so he must of had some negative memories of his father in order to want to murder him. and in such a terrible way.

i really didnt like how richard was like, "if we do this, he will lose his innocence..."

what? are they going to molest him? i think richard could have said something less creepy and more direct like, "if we do this, we will be using a smoke monster to remove the bullet thereby infecting him with something....dark." just me? nevermind.

oh yeah, one more complaint. a really irritating one. so kate storms away from the dock during the night, its probably close to midnight. shes driving away, angry and upset and then aaron wakes up and is like, im thwirstee....

so she pulls into a safeway and....there are a million people in there. even parents with kids. at that late of night, most stores have really scary people in them and certainly not any children.

I STILL LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

keep them coming!