2008 Christmas Party

kriswaters

The Date is Coming Soon!!! December 13th, 2008!

Christmas Party Webpage with Paypal Info

So alot has been done and finalized for this event! We are setting up a coral frag auction, having a visit from Jodi from Total Exotic Corals, White Elephant gift exchange, great food plus door prizes and raffle items as well. We are working with our sponsors to get some great prizes!

As most of you know, we are a diverse club that is equally diverse in location. As a club, we have decided to "rotate" things from North to South every year. This will give everyone equal ground to cover each year. I am hoping, that even though this party is South this year, that we see many of you from the North...Ride Sharing, Home sharing, Hotels, Motels...let us know what you need!

Also, if you'd like to volunteer...let us know.

We need to have all meal choices accounted for by the 5th of December so that we can ensure Mr. Kwan can produce a fabulous meal for us all. You will be able to purchase your ticket via pay-pal, and will have several choices for you meal that evening, including Chinese cuisine and American dinning even a choice for the kids! Mr. Kwan can also arrange for special diets, so please let us know (info will be available on how to notify us) if you have special food needs.

Most meals are priced below $16.00 (tip and drink included), and if you choose to come and not eat, there will be a $5.00 fee for each adult attending...this to help cover costs that our club is incurring for the event.

Once again, I hope that we can get a great turn out for this event! I think the maximum number that we can hold is 75 to 80 people so buy your tickets early!

I look forward to seeing you there ;)

Kris

Kwan's Cuisine

835 Commercial St SE

Salem, OR 97302

Saturday, 12/13/2008 4:00 PM

The Evites will be sent out as soon as I can post a link to the PNWMAS Christmas Party Info Page that Jay has been working on.

There should be some very nice corals available at the auction.:D

how is the frag auction gonna work? Any of you planning on doing some frag swapping? Is jodi gonna be selling some corals?? what is the address for kwans again/? thanks!! I'm excited already!!!

Not selling but will be bringing choice stuff to donate to auction so if you dont come you'll miss out:D

Jody

Thanks Jay. Looks great!

Joel Retzlaff of Waves has confirmed that he can give a talk on Underwater Collecting at the Christmas Party. There will be no digital slide presentation, so the projector will not be needed. I will add this to the Evite. Would you please add this the the Christmas Party Info Page? Thanks again!

Thanks Jay. Looks great!

Joel Retzlaff of Waves has confirmed that he can give a talk on Underwater Collecting at the Christmas Party. There will be no digital slide presentation, so the projector will not be needed. I will add this to the Evite. Would you please add this the the Christmas Party Info Page? Thanks again!

Done.

Jay

• 2 weeks later...