Bizarre dreams

spayne

I have a penchant for bizarre dreams. Not dreams such as I-want-to-bowl-au-naturale-with-the-bowling-ball-ablaze, I'm talking weird dreams. Jay thinks I'm absolutely nuts, because I have to tell him about them. Because honestly, I'm just as flabbergasted as he is by my cerebral hairballs that get spewed while I slumber!

Last night, I dreamed that I was in a strange house. I went to the laundry area where the cat litter boxes were kept. A black and white spotted octopus, out of water mind you!, was crawling on the floor just about to eat my kitten, Boo. In the same house, I went into a bedroom... my dad's bedroom I think. He had his bed set up but didn't have much room because there was already a huge bed in there with two matching beds (frames and all!) stacked on top of it. Just weird!

And don't get me started on the I-forgot-my-locker-combination dream, which really stresses me out, or the I-need-to-empty-my-bladder dream. Nothing quite like dreaming about going to the bathroom over and over and getting absolutely no release from it. Well, I hope I never get "release" from it or that will be a whole new thread for me to start. DOH!

FYI, I don't do drugs. rofl

So for those of you that think I'm crazy, there's your proof! Course, I'm hoping that there's a few others of you out there that will confess your off-the-wall dreams for everyone's amusement! popcorn

Stacy

lol

Last night I dreamt it rained bird shxx. And water was scarce so we couldnt wash it off. And I was snapping pics of a lion on a cliff overlooking the ocean, and then the lion attacked me and my boyfriend (who suddenly became a bodybuilder) rescued me. Weird.

Last night I dreamt it rained bird shxx. And water was scarce so we couldnt wash it off. And I was snapping pics of a lion on a cliff overlooking the ocean' date=' and then the lion attacked me and my boyfriend (who suddenly became a bodybuilder) rescued me. Weird.[/quote']

Ah, a kindred spirit! Wouldn't you just love to go to one of those "dream interpreter" guys, tell them one of our dreams and say "dazzle me"?

Come on, Ang... I know you've got some doozies! naughty

Stacy

I have the same dream' date=' over and over, and it is begining to really bother my wife. I dream that I am eating the world's largest marshmellow, and when I awaken, my pillow is missing! R2R2[/quote']

Well, that's one way of getting more fiber in your diet! rofl

Stacy

But what do these dreams mean? http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/flashback.php

"I'm not crazy Doc... not all the time."

Thank you... now I feel totally normal. Well, okay. Normal might very well be stretching it for me. Not quite ready for the strait-jacket!

That bit showcased exactly why I find owls rather unsettling. I've always thought their eyes are rather human in appearance. They are one of my favorite birds though. Owls and "stick birds" (herons). Love 'em!

Stacy