Guaging interest in DJ powerstrip group buy

impur

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Salem. It doesn't matter to me either way. I offered to front the funds to get it going. If someone else would rather, thats fine. I beleave someone lives in Eugene, so could take a group to the south. I wouldn't mind dropping of a load at waves. I really have no plans other than that. I'm sure the rest would be at the BBQ. I want 2, so whatever the plan is. I have a pay-pal account. I'm not sure what the total # is looks to be about 40. Sooooooooooo I'll wait to see.

Didn't Miles ask if they could be shipped to your shop, and if you could bring them to the BBQ?

And then he would bring the Eugene ones back from there?

Or am I dreaming that up? ;)

I must have missed that post...

Im happy to take care of the funds as well, I can take credit card too so that might be easier than dealing with paypal. Have them shipped to waves and peeps can take a load to the BBQ and down south to Eugene folk.

Sound good?

I must have missed that post...

Im happy to take care of the funds as well, I can take credit card too so that might be easier than dealing with paypal. Have them shipped to waves and peeps can take a load to the BBQ and down south to Eugene folk.

Sound good?

Sounds good to me. I'll keep am eye out here./ When the dust settles,I'll send ya money for 2. Hope it happens soon. I think it's time to make a count, settle the cost, and order. Only way I know of is a deadline date. So, back at ya:D

And, do you have a used 3/4 sea swearl? (sp)

I guess Ill take the bull,,

I dont know what the total with shipping came out to, so can someone please find out. I will simply take the money, keep track of who paid and purchase the units. Then divide up the units to a few people to help distribute south etc.

Paypal, Credit card via PM, email, or phone. (please provide 3 digits from back, exp, and address)

Or bring by cash.

Miles - 2

Suzanne - 2

Mike(Mbeef61) - 2

Mike(Michael7979) - 2

Jordan - 1

Joel - 5

CCR - 2

Shawn - 2

Theron - 2

Sarah - 2

Nyles - 6

Jansen - 4

drock59 - 2

chief - 1

fly guy -1

Total - 27

I went through the thread, and here is the count I came up with, if anybody makes a change, please repost. copy the above only and repost corrected. Can we ALL agree by noon tuesday, to close the count. This should give everbody time to correct, add, or remove. With total # of units. We can deturmin total cost per unit including shipping. Get Money to Waves, and order!!!!

Guest Mbeef61

i want to pay for my two with paypal...how much roughly do i owe...im not worried about a couple bucks for all the trouble just round it and let me know the paypal address...

Here is the email from them for 40 units

Miles,

I can sell you units for $14.25 per unit, shipping will run you

$71.04, your total will be $641.00 to process this order feel free to

give me a call (800) 880-0883.

Thanks,

Matt

Joel if your cool with taking charge of collecting the money and having them shipped to your shop, lets get it going!! I'll be at the bbq and can bring all the Eugene peeps their units.

Miles

Waves contact information:

503-968-3200 Tues-Fri 12-7 Sat/Sun 12-5

You can leave a card on the VM if youd like to call outside business hours. Please leave the number, exp, 3 digit code from back, numbers in you address and zip.

Thanks

Guest Mbeef61

sent payment via paypal for 2 strips....if someone is bringing any to corvallis let me know...hey jansen its mike...are you going to the bbq to pick yours up...if so can you grab mine...let me know...peace out mike