Guaging interest in DJ powerstrip group buy

impur

Ill pay last in case anyone wants to pay via CC on the phone. Then I can paypal or whatever the total cash back to you.

If anyone is paying via CC on the phone, please call me during business hours

Tues-Fri 12-7

Sat-sun 12-5

503-968-3200

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mbeef61

i dont know who i should pay....i wanted 2....i owe someone 40 bucks...i live in corvallis and work with jansen...i cant get cash to anyone but maybe i can pay you joel and have them sent back with jansen if he goes to the bbq on sunday...i cant go i work every sunday....ill talk to him...just let me know who i need to pay.

mike

Mike, You can pay Miles direct via paypal, or me via credit card if you dont want to do paypal. Doesnt matter either way.

I think we should pause to take a look into $9.99. Pat can you give us any more info? Makes me curious, Grounded can be changed, Im really only looking for a base unit. I intend on rewiring a good portion of it anyway. Hate to throw a wrench in it, but Id like to get them for half the price.

Miles - 2 $40

Suzanne - 2 $40

Andy - 2 $40

Mike(Mbeef61) - 2 $40

Mike(Michael7979) - 2 $40

Jordan - 1 $20

Joel - 5 $100

CCR - 1 $20

Shawn - 2 $40

Theron - 2 $40

Sarah - 2 $40

Nyles - 1 $20

Jansen - 4 $80

Total - 27 $540.00

maybe we need to do a north buy and a south buy? (or have him split the shipment) that way we dont have to travel 2 hours for these things. No way Im getting down to Eugene to pick them up. Others wont be able to make it to portland.

Either they will have to make it to some meetings, or we should split up the shipment.

Thoughts?

I sent cheaplights an email and will report as soon as i've heard back. Then we will know a definate amount per unit and can start collecting the money.

I think the best way to disperse these might be at the BBQ. I can bring unclaimed ones down to Eugene. Any other ideas?

Nice find, I contacted the ebay wholesaler best he can do is 18.99 per with free ship, I say go with Joels find, they have grounded individual plugs....

Im not going to BBQ due to other plans I already made 7 years ago (LOL).

I sent cheaplights an email and will report as soon as i've heard back. Then we will know a definate amount per unit and can start collecting the money.

I think the best way to disperse these might be at the BBQ. I can bring unclaimed ones down to Eugene. Any other ideas?

Doesn't matter really, if they are shipped up there someone will bring to bbq, if they are shipped down here someone will bring to bbq, Im sure they will get disbursed no matter what.

Joel, can we have them shipped to your shop and then have you bring them to the bbq? I ask cuz you are at the shop all day ;) Then i can bring the Eugene ppls down, Jordan can handle any Corvallis/Albany folks, and Mike or someone can bring the Salem ones down. Should work out well that way. Let me know.