THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS 2008-09 THREAD

R-3

Raising my bill $6-7 a month for one channel is not a fair and reasonable price!

If you breakdown my channel per cost.......... over 200 channels for 80'ish dollars a month and 4 TVs hooked up...... breaks down to a lot less then $6-7 a channel!

Hell the Blazers sold the rights to show the games to Comcast. So sure they think its fair.

The Lee trade needs to happen. Sergio lost all of my respect when he said he wouldn't assist Rudy in the dunk contest anyway. I'd trade Frye for a bag of chips... Bayless could then see more minutes, and we'd have more muscle in the paint, a player who is scrappy and throws his weight around. We need more of that. LA never goes to the hole unless he has a wide open path. If he wants to be considered an All-Star he really needs to do something besides his jumper.

It makes no sense to me, he's a strong guy. He dunks with authority when he gets there, and I know he could muscle his way to the hoop more. He has the potential to be one of the leagues elite forwards. I know he's young, but he's not THAT new around the league. He had a great game the other night, but we haven't seen him playing his best ball thus far, thats for sure. I've been paying close attention to him... I pray we'll start seeing him become a more aggressive 4.

Anyways, go Blazers! Golden State is gonna get rolled up tomorrow! Then we can go play in 4 somewhat "easy" road games. CHI, PHI, NJ, and CHA are next week. I think we can win all 4. Come home from that to Mil, CLE, WAS. Cleveland is gonna be rough, but the other two shouldn't be that bad at all... Around Feb 1, well be sitting pretty, mark my word!!

Don't forget to vote Rudy into the dunk contest!!!!!!

Nice. Bayless vs Rid thats a good matchup.

I want to get one of the packages they offer this year. Like a friday night game and a sunday game. Would be a blast to come up to PDX for the weekend, party it up and hit up a couple Blazer games.

oh no, tomorrow is a road game.. I meant on TV.

I am going Monday though, it's Milwaukee, but should be fun regardless...

Sam