THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS 2008-09 THREAD

R-3

I read his xrays came back negative so thats good. Will probably have a sore shoulder, hip and ribs for awhile though.

Was an awesome game. Batum got the offense started with a couple dunks and then Travis took over. Joel did a great job down low.

Well that game was awesome. Im still recovering. I dont know how many Thunderhead IPA's I bought but im pretty low on cash :)

Good game and a good win. Gets the ball rolling again will Dallas and NJ coming up.

Blazers #1 in the Northwest division!!!!!! 4th seed in the playoffs if it started to day.

Too bad this is probably something that will change every day with how tight everything is in the West.

Its a good day to be a Blazer.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know anyone giving up laker tix, but if i hear something at the last minute i will let you know. I had a spare set of seats to the last laker game and got 5X face value for them, so i imagine any you do find will be.... uncheap.

I already am locked in for my playoff tix, pick them up next friday at the laker game, not sure when they go on sale to the public... If i think to call my ticket guy and ask him, I will let you know.

Really hate to say this but we need the Lakers to win!

If they finish off Houston tonight that will put the Blazers in the fourth spot in the play-off chase. Home court advantage is a must for the Blazers, I think, in the 1st rd. of the play-offs.

BTW they smoked OKC tonight!!

Utah lost tonight too!

Yeah - it's nice to be back in the playoffs! Longest streak without a playoff appearance since the first years of the franchise... seems like forever.

4th would be nice as home court seems to be a must for this team right now. I don't know what it is about Houston though, they certainly don't scare me on paper but seem to be a major matchup problem for us right now. I am glad to see Aaron Brooks get a chance to play but seriously, how does a team with a second year point not named Paul or Williams beat us consistently? Yao seems to give our bigs problems as well and, of course, Artest is Artest... I'm starting to think San Antonio may be a better matchup for us right now and, at the rate they are falling, it might come to that!

San Antonio still scares me to death. They are just kinda resting the main guys. Look at the minutes they played yesterday. They have lots and lots of experience and that is enough to get you to the second and third round sometimes.