Sign in to follow this  
R-3

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS 2008-09 THREAD

Did anyone watch the game last night? Man they couldnt play worse defense and still killed SAC. I know its pre-season but they still looked really good.

Oden was a BEAST in just 20 minutes. Just like I have told everyone about Oden all along he will get his 15-20 and 10 just because he will average 5-6 dunks a game!! I cannot believe RUDY FERNANDEZ'S athletic ability. He had a killer backdoor jam, pass to Aldridge between the legs and a insane no look layup way high off the glass. His passing skills are amazing, he can see the floor develop around him.

The ball was spread around very nicely though. Pretty much everyone was hitting shots besides Aldrige (he forced a couple) Seems like even in the first game of the season everyone still knows there role. Priz was a monster on the boards also! Good game all around.

Go BLAZERS! Beat the warriors tonight! Late Ryan

oden was a beast/ sac didn't even know what to do when he was going up for the dunk. Sac just stood and watched... on more than one occasion....to funny. ODen is huge whats he weigh in at 300? Better get some tickets have to see this guy in person

Got to see the game last night. Oden looked good! Blazers have 3 Pac10 players thats cool. I hope Luke makes the team.

Yeah Luke will be a good role player for them no doubt. The roster is sooo packed though it might be hard to get him in there :) I guess thats a good problem to have. Later Ryan

BLAZERS SUCK(whistle)

You know what YOU SUCK (laugh):p (laugh) ------sorry movie quote it just pops out sometimes

You should say that to Greg Oden. What size shoe does he wear?

No fan at all I can not stand (censored) basketball(puke) Have never really been a fan of the game and just have never gotten in to the Blazers. Have lived in the northwest for over 30 years and have been to a few games as a kid but thats it.

Now if Portland could finance a MLB team now that would be differant:D

Mostly just giving you guys a hard time;)

Now if Portland could finance a MLB team now that would be differant:D

BASEBALL BLOWS!!!

Never liked that game at all. And the season is WAY to long.

:p

BASEBALL BLOWS!!!

Never liked that game at all. And the season is WAY to long.

:p

Yes the season is long but so is Baketball:p Am just tired of heading north to watch a game. Plus those guys north suck!

Worst game I have ever seen the Blazers play, flat out. Was horrible. Im suprised they didnt get beat by 50. Later Ryan

Oden is out for 2-4 weeks.

How many times do you think he gets hurt this year?

My bet - 5 and misses half the games total.

Yeah game was great! Rudy proves himself once again. B-ROY was solid too.

Oden looked a little lost out there. Looks like hes not in game shape. He is a beast on the boards and blocks though :) Later Ryan

First of all, Oden is fine. He's looked great the past 2 games, and you should expect his numbers to improve. He's 4 games into his pro career, let's just be patient. Rudy on the other hand, WOW!

All we need now is Martell back and healthy and we're playoff bound. I don't really trust Batum as a starter all season, but he'll make a great backup to Webster.

You do have to admit Sam in that he looked a little lost in that Heat game. I dont what has changed since then but something clicked. I am one that hopes they bring him a long as slow as possible. Let him learn the game. Oden has looked great though in the last two. His numbers are what I wanna see. Double double and a handful of blocks while dominating on D.I like how they are playing him Frye and Pryz. Seems to be working really well. Go Blazers! got the Warriors tomorrow. Later Ryan