THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS 2008-09 THREAD

R-3

Did anyone watch the game last night? Man they couldnt play worse defense and still killed SAC. I know its pre-season but they still looked really good.

Oden was a BEAST in just 20 minutes. Just like I have told everyone about Oden all along he will get his 15-20 and 10 just because he will average 5-6 dunks a game!! I cannot believe RUDY FERNANDEZ'S athletic ability. He had a killer backdoor jam, pass to Aldridge between the legs and a insane no look layup way high off the glass. His passing skills are amazing, he can see the floor develop around him.

The ball was spread around very nicely though. Pretty much everyone was hitting shots besides Aldrige (he forced a couple) Seems like even in the first game of the season everyone still knows there role. Priz was a monster on the boards also! Good game all around.

Go BLAZERS! Beat the warriors tonight! Late Ryan

No fan at all I can not stand (censored) basketball(puke) Have never really been a fan of the game and just have never gotten in to the Blazers. Have lived in the northwest for over 30 years and have been to a few games as a kid but thats it.

Now if Portland could finance a MLB team now that would be differant:D

Mostly just giving you guys a hard time;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of all, Oden is fine. He's looked great the past 2 games, and you should expect his numbers to improve. He's 4 games into his pro career, let's just be patient. Rudy on the other hand, WOW!

All we need now is Martell back and healthy and we're playoff bound. I don't really trust Batum as a starter all season, but he'll make a great backup to Webster.

You do have to admit Sam in that he looked a little lost in that Heat game. I dont what has changed since then but something clicked. I am one that hopes they bring him a long as slow as possible. Let him learn the game. Oden has looked great though in the last two. His numbers are what I wanna see. Double double and a handful of blocks while dominating on D.I like how they are playing him Frye and Pryz. Seems to be working really well. Go Blazers! got the Warriors tomorrow. Later Ryan