Everyone please read this!!

Michael7979

After what happened with the "trouble" over at TRT. I think I need to remind people of a few things.

1 - Please take into consideration everyones feelings that has or will post in a thread. Lets not get carried away. We don't wait to flame anyone at all. If you are having fun that is one thing but remember that others might not be in on the joke.

2 - If this becomes a problem we will take the ness. action to handle the trouble. BUT WE BELIEVE that everyone can make that judgement for themselves.

3 - PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE ARE A SMALL GROUP THAT IS TRYING TO GROW AND BRING IN NEW PEOPLE. WE ALSO HAVE SPONSORS THAT ARE HELPING US WITH THE COSTS OF THE WEBSITE. THEY ALSO HAVE GIVEN TO THE CLUB AND I WOULD HATE TO HEAR THAT THEY HAVE BECOME UPSET WITH WHAT GOES ON HERE.

Thanks for reading this and please we are all in the same group so lets do our best to have fun and pass on information to each other.

Sorry to sound like a whiner but we need to be respectful to all.

Thanks for reading this and please we are all in the same group so lets do our best to have fun and pass on information to each other.

You are absolutely right. I try very hard not to offend people when I post. In fact, after I write up my post I will preview the post to read it and put myself in the other person's shoes to ensure that I'm not writing anything inflammatory. It is very difficult to convey the appropriate emotion with the written word and many times I have written something and realized that it could be taken the wrong way.

The other thing is that sometimes things should really be kept out of threads and taken to private messaging. Some things just don't need to be seen by everyone's eyes. Especially those things that are going to fuel a lot of negativity and dissension. We have to remember that other people who aren't familiar to the club are reading these posts... and I suspect that sometimes we may scare the heck out of them! I'm not saying that these things shouldn't be said. Take them to pm'ing.

At the risk of sounding like a hippie (though I do live near Eugene and it's to be expected) we need to try to make this place, as well as TRT, as harmonious as possible. We will learn best in a happy environment. And our sponsors won't be saying "I'm not going to support these bickering losers anymore"! Just kidding! I had to crack a joke!

Stacy