September 2008 PNWMAS Meeting

JManrow

The September PNWMAS Meeting will be at the home of Frank Gruelle's (Frank), 12190 SW Merestone Ct., Tigard, Oregon 97223 on Sunday, September 28th at 2:00 PM

Phone (503) 969-2008

We will have an opportunity to see Frank's awesome reef tank close up! See you all there!(rock2)

Evites will be going out soon.

The September PNWMAS Meeting will be at the home of Frank Gruelle's (Frank), 12190 SW Merestone Ct., Tigard, Oregon 97223 on Sunday, September 28th at 2:00 PM

Phone (503) 969-2008

We will have an opportunity to see Frank's awesome reef tank close up! See you all there!(rock2)

Evites will be going out soon.

I will add it to the front page tomorrow.

Jay

I am planning on being there if I can(whistle)

As for other things to do we could play x-box(laugh) Do the dogs fetch(scratch) Anything to catch in the pond behind the house(plotting) Looking forward to the meeting so hopefully see everyone there(rock2)

Oh one last thing hopefully the Steelers ar not playin otherwise it will not go well(naner) If they are loosing thats another story:eek:

Oh one last thing hopefully the Steelers ar not playin otherwise it will not go well(naner) If they are loosing thats another story:eek:

Dam forgot all about that DOH!.. Now that would have been a big problem(flame) but as it turns out they are Monday night that week:D

So we are getting some more now lets get this trading thing going on...(threaten)

I know one of the sunset frag have all ready sold that is a good thing.. Now who wants to trade...

Now that what I'm talking about...(clap) Let get some trading going...;)

I will have some frags for trade and some higher end stuff for sell . You can look at my tag for my photos for frags if there is something you like let me know . If there is something you are looking for I might be able to get it.. Some of the higher end stuff for sell is Japanese micromussa, Tyree Sunset Montipora, Pokerstar Montipora, Tyree green polyp toadstool, Alien eye chalice, Purple Death Palys.

Ok less than a week to go for the next meeting.... (party) :eek: Let's get some trading going on guys!

It is our chance to to keep this hobbie alive and one of the best ways to keep things aquacultured is to trade from one to the other. The other great part is if you trade frags out and then something happens to your tank you can always get a frag back of what you lost... We use to have meetings where everyone brought a cooler that was full of frags (drooler).. Every one would sit around and talk about their tanks and about what worked and didnt work... It seems as if there is way to much discussion on the politics of the forumn at the meetings (fishhit)and not enough talk about what matters....our tanks(icon)... lets get back to the basics of this hobbie and enjoy our tanks and let others enjoy them as well... (Rim)

In total agreement with you there Frank! This is why we got into the hobby after all! (personally, I hate talking politics... it usually tends to p*** me off anyway).(brick)(hitme)(laugh)

Everyone! Bring frags along! Let's get some pictures posted of this meeting too! Beginning with this one, we have some fun meetings coming up!(rock2) By looking at the Evite as it is updated, this should be a nice turnout!:D

Hey Frank... your idea of people helping out with refreshments sounds good. We will be sure to bring something.(hungry)

I have not responded to the evite yet, but plan on coming, unless the wife comes unglued at the idea of me leaving her for fish.... again.

I have lots of xenia to give away if anyone wants any.

dsoz

I'm not going to be able to make it. My wife signed us both up to be chaperones for a band trip. I didn't realize that it would be the same weekend as the meeting.

I hope you all have a good time. :)

dsoz