Another major heat wave...

reefgeek84

True, I could have got a west coast 1/4 hp for 100 bucks, and turned it down though... makes me sick to my stomach to think about it, guy was getting out and was dumping everything cheap, just he was 2 hours drive and I was busy and hadn't purchased anything yet. Oh well, a opportunity will come again after summer hits I'm guessing. (scratch)

the fish tank gets a chiller after i get new ac's, in my house....besides if u dont have a AC in your house and got a chiller first...your house would get even hotter as a byproduct....doesnt sound like fun to me....of course if your tank was big enough, u could wade in it:D (rock2) .

Yesterday sucked!!!

House got up to 81!! Tank got up to 84 (thank god no higher).

**SIGH**

I would kill for 81 degrees. It was 104 yesterday in my office.

160 blocks of ice and counting. ive been staying until midnight or so trying to cool the place down (big door open with fan). last night I didnt stay as late since it was only suppose to be 90 today. Big mistake. Went through alot of ice today.

**SIGH**

ive been staying until midnight or so trying to cool the place down (big door open with fan).

If only it would cool off at night!

I didn't even turn on the fan in the window until 1am, since it was still hotter outside than inside before then.

And then we have to set the alarm for 5am to turn the fan off and close the window, so we don't pull warm air in again. :)

I can't even imagine what it takes to keep everything cool in your store!

Yeah it was already starting to get a little busy along the coast in Florence and I have never seen so many people at Sea Lion caves. They were piled up. I made the mistake of going over last year when it was really hot over here and couldn't hardly find a place to park to go out to the beach. I will just have to settle for sitting at the shop enjoying the air conditioning.

(nutty) c'mon guys. With over 200 miles of coastline in Oregon, you're telling me you have to pick the most well known beaches? (laugh) i went to the Devil's Punch Bowl 15 minutes north of Newport when it got to 104 in Corvallis. Hardly anyone there. It was a fantastic 65 degrees all day and low tide at 4:45 meant I got to climbs rocks with slimey seaweed and check out the sea anemones, hermits, crabs and snails! It was awesome.

Then again, when I got home, i freaked out when my tank was at 84 degrees......