FOOTBALL 2008!!!

Michael7979

Hey Miles you want me to save ya some roast Duck??

:) Dont you love football! GO BEAVS!

Nah, I prefer rodent. Er no i don't i can't back that up. Yah roast Duck is tasty. You'll be dreaming about it while Oregon rolls up the points!!

Yep, love football. I was sad when the last home game was over. But there is always next year! And still a bowl game to play!

GO DUCKS!!!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just woke up from bad hangover :) Hey it was a bad loss but good season for the Beavs. Preseason polls had them at 7 or 8 in the Pac and to finish second is pretty awesome. Lose your whole front 7 and still be able to compete is amazing.

My hats off to the Ucks though they played about as good as they have on offense since Dixon had them smokin early last year. I guess we will see how the bowls turn out.

Later guys!

Required GPA and SAT scores to get into each pac10 school

* GPAs

Stanford: 3.63

UCLA: 3.15

Oregon: 2.94

Cal: 2.93

Wash: 2.86

Ore St: 2.84

USC: 2.80

Wash St: 2.80

Ariz: 2.76

Ariz St: 2.76

* SATs

Stanford: 1176

UCLA: 990

Cal: 984

Ore: 969

Wash: 963

USC: 955

Ariz: 948

Ariz St: 937

Ore St: 928

Wash St: 920

(naner)

Heres some good news :) This is what really matters :)

http://www.pac-10.org/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/120208aab.html

Well here begins a new era. Wonder when it will happen? Hopefully Belotti wants to coach still for 10 years :) I was hoping Kelly would leave so the Ucks would start losing again :)

As we all thought Belotti is the new AD and Kelly is the new HC. Man Uck fans gotta be happy about that one! Best move that the Ucks have ever made, ever. This really shakes stuff up in the Pac. IF they make the switch this year (probably not yet) I predict the Ucks win or share the Pac-10 title. Buy your Rose Bowl tickets now (pending a BCS berth) That is even with the Beavers easier schedule next year. Man this sucks :(

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindducksbeat/2008/12/bellotti_to_ad_kelly_to_head_c.html

Yah its gonna be a fun ride here on out. MB will still coach at least next year. I'm guessing with the talent Oregon has in the sophmore class, he will coach thru 2010 and then take the AD spot. I'm am stoked, CK is a brilliant offensive mind. I just hope he chooses another DC.

Buh bye Allowalotti!!

Hey Ryan' date=' is the "D" broken on your computer, like the D was broken for your team on Saturday!!! Things look great for the DUCKS in the coming years, I wouldn't want to be an "Eaver" fan.[/quote']

Good one Bob! That was heads up! But at least the Beavs D coordinator is not Alotti :)