FOOTBALL 2008!!!

Michael7979

Here you go, official visit list

Bryce Brown #1 RB 5stars

Montrell Conner #31 RB 4stars

Craig Loston #1 S 5stars

Curtis White TE/DE 4stars already commited for 2010

Charles Siddoway #20 OT 4stars - has been to every home game will be Oregon commit

Jaz Reynolds #84 WR 3stars

I don't remember ever having 2 5star recruits here at the same time. Now i know i know stars don't mean **** but its all we have to go on with highschool kids.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hopefully those recruits liked the rain :( Man I fell a 75' tree in my back yard in that weather today too!

Anyway both teams came away with a W. The Ducks almost fumbed it away though but managed to hang on. Masoli might not be able to throw the ball but he can RUN! I never realized how quick he was till that last run down to the 10.

Beavs offense looked asleep in 1st half but pulled it together. D played great today. Only 1 TD allowed in 8 quarters by them, I like that :) Im really looking forward to the Cal game next week! GO BEAVS!!! Later Ryan

Yah the Beav-Cal game will be a good one.

Ducks had another sloppy game at least they got the win. Masoli led a great game winning TD drive at the end. Once he gets comfortable throwing i think he'll make this offense very dangerous once again.

Man a 75' tree? Thats some work there. Does not sound like fun.

Not yet. I like the design. Those won't be the game jerseys though, those are just promotional.

See the black helmets?

INGQKUHSQHWLZSJ.20081112222013.jpg

PNJSKBRPZPLHEMN.20081112192552.jpg

They are actually a even blend of black and dark green paints

newhelmet_20081112.jpg

helmet2_20081112.jpg

Funny to me how many beaver fans are in an uproar over us using black, like they invented it or something. We've had black since 2000 in our unis.

So what are the game jerseys gonna be? I thought I heard them hinting it was gonna have the feathers on em.

Once again the Ducks wanna be like the Beavs. First baseball then black helmets? Whats next a Platypus? :) Later Ryan

Here ya go Miles. Its just a Duck fan on the ESPN board but I have read it more than once

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=ncaa&id=2483&tid=3801469&lid=6

Yah i've been reading it all over too. But Rob Moseley's blog and the blog at goducks.com both say those unis won't be used. Maybe they'll have something similar in all black. But i donno for sure and i don't know the design.

Either way i like the tribal type feathers. I think it would look cool as a full uniform. I'm kind of in the minority though LOL

Well they did bust em out. The numbers were larger on the game jerseys. I thought they looked badazz. I was reading in the paper that those are the lightest most durable jerseys ever made. They used cordura fabric with carbon fibers. Pretty cool.

Man Oregon had a dominant 1st half. If they could play like that for a whole game watch out.

Beavs took care of biz, now just have to handle Zona in the Desert and we'll have one of the most interesting Civil Wars ever.

I was wondering something about Jaquizz. He's pretty talented, but can he do this?

They are about the same size. Would be something to ask him maybe.

Ha Ha Miles. I see the pure jealousy. You cant hide it Miles. Nice video though, I love wee-man. Later Ryan