Sign in to follow this  
reefgeek84

I saw the movie "Click"

Sat. night I went and saw the movie click... Sandlers movies seem to be hit or miss for me...some I really enjoy and others not so much. I went into this movie thinking it was not going to be very good cause the alot of the movie review sites said it was no good!!!

It was any awesome, lots of funny parts and an absolutely wonderful meaning...that I really think everyone can relate to that wants or has a family. Story line was very well thought out, not to much stupid humor humor (which most sandler movies are), this is along the line of "Spanglish". It is sad and to be honest made me shed some tears... But I really think it is worth seeing or at least renting it!

I've seen the trailer, and the premise of the movie is intriguing. I'm a fan of Sandler, so I will be seeing this. Most likely on DVD though. I guess I'm getting old... I'm not overly into the theater experience. Now home theater on the other hand! :D

I've seen the trailer' date=' and the premise of the movie is intriguing. I'm a fan of Sandler, so I will be seeing this. Most likely on DVD though. I guess I'm getting old... I'm not overly into the theater experience. Now home theater on the other hand! :D[/quote']

Yeah it is worth seeing... It is not cheesy and really goes through every aspect and really makes you think!

I like the movies that make you think. As long as it doesn't hurt my head like "Total Recall". To this day I still can't decide if the movie was "real" or whether it was a "vacation"!

No not think like that more about how to out your priorites striaght and think about what life and family are worth.

I've seen the trailer' date=' and the premise of the movie is intriguing. I'm a fan of Sandler, so I will be seeing this. Most likely on DVD though. I guess I'm getting old... I'm not overly into the theater experience. Now home theater on the other hand! :D[/quote']

Same here, i'll get it on DVD. I only head to the theater to see action flicks with great special effects. Those are worth it on the big screen. Otherwise i can skip the packed room, ppl kicking your chair, coughing, talking, smacking their popcorn or whatever else they are shoveling into their mouths.

Same here' date=' i'll get it on DVD. I only head to the theater to see action flicks with great special effects. Those are worth it on the big screen. Otherwise i can skip the packed room, ppl kicking your chair, coughing, talking, smacking their popcorn or whatever else they are shoveling into their mouths.[/quote']

Amen, brother! I just love it when someone gets candy. Peel the plastic off during the movie... not before it starts. Crackle, crackle, crackle! (flame)

But some movies must be seen in the theater. I always make sure I sit in the back row though. I have a long history of yelling at the seat kickers and the people who won't shut the hell up! (laugh)