CFM Was a blast

kriswaters

Oh boy...it was definately Christams in July here! I was able to met Steve Tyree and discuss his beautiful frags!

Also present:

Jody and Keith from Totally Exotic Corals with their awesome display. I was even lucky enough to win a piece from them as a door prize!

Mike was there from Upscales with his and Travis' display, Reef nutrition was present and donated a ton of products as doorprizes. Congrats to Constance and John on your winnings as well!

I also met Chris from Ricordea Florida! He had an huge tank full of fabulous aqua-cultured rics...man on man was I in heaven! We will be looking forward to having him on board as a sponser!

Dennis (dsoz) set up his Tank for Teachers in our booth and we sold PNWMAS t-shirts, mugs, hats and log books. Miles brought up his lap-top and we played the DVD that Kevin and his wife put together showcasing our club!

It had pictures from the SOLV beach clean up, the Hatfield/OCA trip, last years Xmas party, Bob Fenner and tons of pictures from our members tanks! Thanks Kevin (kevinmc) for taking the time to put that together!

We sold all of the tickets we ordered and I just want to gear everyone up for next year! The prices on the frags were incredible! Plus, the raffled items and door prizes were worth way more than the ticket price and the raffle price!

I know we had a few members with cameras...so please post your pictures here!

Kris

Thanks John for the pictures!

Pictured in order: Art, Steve Tyree, Chris from Ricordea Florida, ReefCorals, AWExotics (Jeff I believe with Dennis (dsoz) on the left), Miles, Brandy, Bob and Constance at our booth, then finally Jody and Keith from Totally Exotic Corals!

Kris