Sign in to follow this  
coralreefaquarist

eugene frag party!??????

Lets have a squirting contest with Palys and see if we can squirt it in each others eyes!

Then we can go to Sacred Wallet (our Eugene hospital) and confuse the Emergency Room Dr's.

OF COURSE.. I'm down!

LOL. yeah. looks like there will be a few people there. i am mostly going to learn. i dont really have any colonies to frag and trade, so i will bring cash and just learn from other's corals.

We still need to decide where to meet. I want to offer my classroom up but there is uncertainty in the air.....

I am applying to become an assistant principal. I should know if I got the job by next Friday. If I stay at my school the classroom is open to all for fragging. If not then.... I might be donating a lot of coral to the tft program!

We still need to decide where to meet. I want to offer my classroom up but there is uncertainty in the air.....

I am applying to become an assistant principal. I should know if I got the job by next Friday. If I stay at my school the classroom is open to all for fragging. If not then.... I might be donating a lot of coral to the tft program!

That's great Joel. Where is the position located... if you can say.

Jay

This sounds like a ton of fun! If this gets going, can someone please video tape it? I would love a DVD of this session to add to the PNWMAS library!

Kris

i will make sure to take lots of pictures and video tape the event. and if you want it on DVD, my camera records on DVD. i think its going to be a ton of fun.

if anyone has a place to hold this event please let us know. i really want to do this, so if all else fails we can do it my house. but that limits us to my largest room being 16' x 18-20' ish. there isn't any furnature in the room really, so we could set up a long table and lots of chairs.

It is a high school in the Eugene area.

Which of the High Schools would it be? Good luck with the application!

And if you need a new home for any of your corals, I have two almost empty tanks here! ;)

Which of the High Schools would it be? Good luck with the application!

And if you need a new home for any of your corals, I have two almost empty tanks here! ;)

I prefer not to say yet. I will let you all know if I get it.

I'm watching you.....(threaten)>>>(scary)

So does anyone have a garage or something we could do this in??? I know there's no way stuff is piled up in everyones garage to the point that we couldn't have 15 people in there, LOL.

ALRIGHT>>>>>

Lets plan to do this at my house, and if Joel's classroom clears up great, but lets just plan on my house for now. What date works for everyone, and are evenings better? Saturdays or Sundays? Lets get this ball rollin' since now we have a location.

Please post:

1. Day of the Week Preference

2. Time of Day Preference

3. Possible Date Preference